🥶🧢🦕🌎

this is for kgeazy

⚠️ TW-knife play🔪 and smut😬
skip this please because it's terrible 😂

thomas x ondreaz
"PDA"

"Sleeping is a waste of my sexual talent"-TJ

-TJ

*they're in the old house*

❖Ondreaz's POV❖

I was chillin with Tony, we just finished filming a bunch of tik toks. Some were posted, and some were saved it drafts. It was an all around normal day.

Mia and Micheal were fighting, Alex was filming, Nikita was flirting with Tony, Kouvr was playing with the cats. Chase was giving Nick bedroom eyes, Calvin and Patrick were, well, being Calvin and Patrick, and Ryland was out buying white-claws.

I was just trying to chill and maybe watch some TV but hey, nothings ever chill. I got a notification on my apple watch from Ryland so I went upstairs to get my phone.

- - -

I walked upstairs to my room, not noticing Thomas following me. That was until I turned around, only to jump seeing Thomas lock the door.

❖Third Person❖

Lets just say Thomas and Ondreaz's relationship was...... complicated.

There were times when they would just be friends with benefits and nothing more, but other times where they didn't want sex and just wanted to cuddle and show PDA in full view of their friends and social media.

"Thomas? What's up?" Ondreaz said, calming himself down and sitting on the bed. Thomas proceeded to straddle sit Ondreaz pulling a damascus pocket knife out of his own coat. Ondreaz was immediately alarmed, trying to get up, only to be pushed onto his back by Thomas. Who started to strip Ondreaz of his top half.

"Lets explore that pain kink of yours." Thomas said, a new sense of lust behind his words. He dragged the knife down Ondreaz's chest, letting the cold metal run down his bare skin.

Ondreaz tried looking smug, but there was no doubt if you looked hard enough, you could see the fear and meekness, glint in his eyes. "Oh-Oh ok." he said, as Thomas was quick to take Ondreaz by the neck, and slam his against the nearest wall.

He circled the knife around Ondre's obvious hard on, as he was struggling to breath. "Pull down your pants dearie." Thomas whispered seductively into the shorter boys' ear, as he eased his grip on his neck.

Ondreaz quickly complyed, not wanting to upset the older boy, knowing he would get more violent.

Thomas sunk down to the floor, now eye level with Ondreaz's rock hard dick. He pressed the knife's flat side on his member, making shivers go down Ondreaz's spine.

He put the knife down and slowing started licking the tip. "Stop teasinnnnnnng!" Ondreaz whined as he grabbed Thomas's hair and pulled him further onto his dick.

Thomas's gag was at a minimum and his tongue was circling around the member in his mouth. This went on for about five minutes of Thomas moaning on Ondreaz's dick until he felt it twitch in his mouth, a warm liquid was sliding down his throat.

He got up and wiped him mouth. Leaving Ondreaz there confused. None the less, he cleaned himself up and pulled up his pants, assuming that they were done. Thomas came out of the bathroom and a little peck on the other boy's lips.

"What I wanted to talk about was how we should tell them." Thomas said sitting down on the bed beside Ondreaz. "What?" he said. "I like you, like more than a fling..." Thomas said carefully not knowing what Ondreaz would say.

"Really?" Ondreaz asked, eyes twinkling. "We have to tell them!!! I-I like you too." Ondreaz says again bouncing in his seat.

"When they leave for sway tomorrow? When they walk in we would be kissing on the couch." Thomas asked placing his hands on the other boys'.

So thats what they did.....

~next day~ uwu

❖Thomas's POV❖

Everyone had already left. Ondreaz and I were just casually making out on the sofa, ya know, couple things. We were happy and I was so excited that I wouldn't have to hide my love anymore.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Positive!" Ondreaz reassured with a soft smile.

I honestly hated that one but I didn't have time to write an entirely new one

I'm really sorry, like that was actually terrible. And to kgeazy , I am deeply sorry that I probably didn't get what you wanted, my mental health has taken a huge downfall recently and I can't get any sleep, so I'm really sorry and I might un-publish this chapter later

Word Count- 803

Thanks for reading