You Just Don't Know (28) - You're Still The One

New Chapter :DDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (28) – You're Still The One

“Hayden?”

I felt someone shake me so I started to groan and threw the blanket all the way over me. I didn't want to wake up I was happy in my dream world where everything was perfect.

“Wake up!” someone yelled into my ear.

“I swear to god if you don't get away from me I will hurt you!” I yelled from under my blanket.

“Just wake the heck up!”

Someone threw back my blanket and I came face to face with Louis. His hair was sticking straight up and going in all different directions. I couldn't help it I had to laugh.

“Why?” I said yawning.

“Because we have a lot to do today!” Louis said with a smile.

“It's like 7 am please let me sleep!” I said rolling back over.

“It is not 7. It's more like noon so you need to get up! You slept half the day away.” Louis sighed.

“NO!” I said trying to go back to sleep.

I was so tired. I stayed up half the night because Louis wouldn't stop moving around and freaking Zayn and Zoe were the biggest bed hogs ever. I was smashed into Louis because they had to have the whole freaking bed. I missed my bed at Harry's I always slept like a rock no matter what. Even if Harry was snoring, I still slept perfect. I guess part of the reason was because Harry was there and I always felt at home with him. He made me feel like everything around me was small compared to us.

“Please?” Louis asked.

“Fine!” I said throwing the blanket at him. “I'm up!”

I jumped up from my place on the floor and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day. My choices in clothes were limited since all my clothes were in London at Liam's flat. I decided on a pair of jeans short and a tank top that had the British flag on it. The boys bought it for me the first time I was in London. It was my favorite shirt by far. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail. I put on a little make up but not to much. It wasn't like anyone important was going to see me. I slipped into my white converse and headed out of the bathroom.

“How do I look?” I said turning in a circle.

“You look great!” Louis said laughing. “What about me?”

Lou was wearing a black and white stripped shirt with light blue skinny jeans. He looked adorable! All he needed was a beanie.

“You look adorable, Lou!” I said laughing.

“Why thank you! I try!” He said laughing.

We linked arms and headed down stairs to find my mom carrying bag out of the house and outside and Zayn laying on the couch watching something on tv. I think he was watching Lovely Bones or something, I have no idea.

“Will you get up!” My mom laughed once she came back inside. “Zayn stop being lazy!”

“But I don't want to get up!” he whined.

“If you do not get up right now I will come over there and get you up myself!” my mom said crossing her arms over her chest.

“Come on mate get up!” Louis said walking over to him.