You Just Don't Know (4) - Overwhelmed

New chapter :)) I hope you like it

This chapter is dedicated to a great friend who helped me out a lot when I had writers block. Thank you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (4) – Overwhelmed

“COME ON!” My mom yelled.

It was officially time to leave Chicago for London. My mom has been rushing around the house for the last hour making sure everything was ready to head to the airport.

“Harry?” my mom said running into the kitchen.

Harry followed her into the kitchen. They started talking so I just kind of spaced out and headed to the door with Liam, who was holding his bags in his arms. Harry returned to the room with my mom following slowly behind. My mom walked up to me and pulled me aside.

“I gave Harry some money for you to spend while you are in London. I thought it would be safest with Harry.” she said kissing my head.

“Thanks mom.” I said following her out the door and toward our car.

Harry was tossing bags into the trunk. While Zayn was leaning over the front seat trying to change the song. Liam was talking to Niall about the interview.

“Where's Louis?” I said looking around.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and started looking around. My mom ran to the house. I started to follow her when she appeared with Louis behind her.

“Found him.” she said laughing.

“HARRY!” Louis yelled as he ran to the car. “I found your stick.”

Louis held up the stick to Harry. Harry looked over to Louis and started laughing because Louis had taped it back together. You could see the gray duck tape where the stick once was broken. I could not even contain myself. I started snorting uncontrollably. Louis turned toward me and threw the stick at me. I jumped back and narrowed my eyes at him.

“He just threw my stick at you!” Harry laughed as he almost fell over.

“Uh ew I don't want your stick anywhere near me!” I screeched as I kicked the stick toward Harry.

My mom shook her head at us.

“I thought you all being almost adults made you mature but I now know I'm wrong.”she laughed.

“You should know better. I've always been immature” Harry said with a smile.

“Take this or put it back where you found it.” My mom said picking up the stick and shoving it in Harry's direction.

Harry grabbed is from her and shoved it into his bag he was putting away.

“Wow!” my mom said walking away. “Harry really?”

He turned toward my mom and smiled at her.

“It's mine! I found it!' He smirked as he slid into the car next to Louis.

I got in after him and Zayn got in after me. Liam sat in the front next to my mom and Niall sat in the way back. I'm sure his plan was to go to sleep on the way to the airport. After about twenty minutes of doing nothing I got bored and demanded Liam to change the station. One Thing began to play loudly through out the car. Harry's head shot up from his phone.

“YOU GOT THAT ONE THING!” My mom started to sing loudly and very much out of tune.

Everyone looked at her and started laughing. She stopped singing and lowered her head.