You Just Don't Know (33) - Not Afraid Of Falling In Love

You Just Don't Know (33)- Not Afraid Of Falling In Love

“We are back!” I screamed as I opened the door to Harry's flat.

I looked around and saw the flat was empty. I just laughed as I walked into the living room and put my bags on the couch. Harry came in after me carrying the rest of our stuff.

“I love how they all wanted us home and when we do get home they are no where to be found.” Harry said as he set down his bags next to mine.

I just laughed as I made my way around the flat. It felt nice to be home. I loved being back in my house after I've been away for awhile. Harry's flat might as well be my home I've been here enough to call it home.

“Hungry?” Harry asked as he walked over to me and kissed me head.

“Not really actually. Tired mostly.” I said with a yawn.

“Let's lay down then.” Harry said with a smile as he grabbed my hand.

“Harry if you want to eat go eat.”I said laughing.

“I'm tired to. I was trying to be a good boyfriend.” he said with a smile.

“Well isn't that sweet of you.”

“At least I tried. Some guys wouldn't have.” he said pulling me into our bedroom.

“Shut up.” I said throwing myself onto the bed.

It felt nice to be back at Harry's flat. I was so use to everything here that it was really weird to be away for as long as I was. I rolled over so I was on my back and could look at the ceiling. I felt the bed move and Harry's arms where around me in seconds.

“You know it's weird having it this quite here.” I said laughing at all the memories made in this flat.

“I know. I wonder where the boys are. I miss them.”

“Me too.” I said moving so I was facing Harry.

I buried my head into his chest as my eyes got heavy. Harry's voice was the last thing I heard before my eyes fell shut.

~2 Hours Later~

“THEY ARE BACK!!”

I opened my eyes and saw Harry laying next to me fast asleep. I looked around the room and saw that we were back in London finally. I stretched a bit before I slid out of bed and headed towards the really loud voices I kept hearing.

“You know it's not nice to wake up a person who just flew on a plane for hours.”I said laughing as I opened the door.

“HAYDEN!” Louis screamed as he ran across the flat to me.

My eyes widened as he smashed into me. I wrapped my arms around him as he picked me up and flung me around the room.

“Where's Harry?” Lou asked as he set me down.

“Asleep. Please don’t-”

It was to late Louis was already past me and in the bedroom before I could even try and stop him. I ran over to Niall and Zayn and hugged them both tightly.

“I missed you guys!” I said laughing.

“Never leave again!” Niall said crossing his arms.

“He missed you guys the most.” Zayn said laughing.

“Aww Nialler! I missed you just as much.” I said smiling at Niall.

“What the crap Louis!”