You Just Don't Know (8) -Fall Into My Arms

New Chapter :)) Sorry for the wait. I just have so many stories I am working on. I am trying to keep up with them. If I ever fall to far behind don't be afraid to yell at me for XDD. Oh and I am so sorry it is a little short this time /:

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (8) – Fall Into My Arms

“Hayden?” an Irish accent said to me.

I looked up at Niall who was holding a pillow under his arm and a blanket draped over his shoulder. I smiled up at him.

“Babes, don't worry about that interviewer okay?” He said as he laid down next to me on the floor.

“I know Niall. It just hurt.” I said turning toward him.

“We love you and that's all you need to care about.” He said with a smile.

“I know Niall.” I said with a smile.

Niall pulled the blanket up to his neck. I laid on the floor of the flat looking at the ceiling. Harry and Louis were in their own bedrooms tonight. Liam, Zayn and Niall didn't want to go to their flats so they stayed in Harry and Lou's flat again. I didn't mind. Neither did Harry and Louis.

After a few moments soft snoring floated into my ears. I rolled toward Niall and kissed him on the cheek. I got up and saw Liam passed out on the couch with is leg hanging off of it a little. Zayn was sprawled out on the floor. I couldn't help but giggle. I headed toward Harry's room.

“Harry?” I said as I opened the door.

No reply. I walked over to the bed. Harry was passed out. I bent down and kissed his cheek. He woke right up and smiled at me. He moved over and patted the spot on his bed in front of him. I slipped into the bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist.

“HARRY ARE YOU NAKED!?” I screeched moving away from him a bit.

“Don't act like you don't like it.” he laughed. “Come here.”

“Put pants on!” I begged trying not to laugh.

“You're the one who came into my room.” he said sheepishly.

I started laughing. This had to be the funniest moment of my life. Harry knew better then to run around my house naked. My mom would of killed him. He tried it once. It so ended badly.

He decided he was going to go all natural through my living room one time. My mom was home and trying to watch tv and the next thing she sees is a little to much Harry. I walked into the room just in time to see my mom screaming and scaring the crap out of Harry. My mom called his mom and all I can say is he got grounded for a week. It was kinda funny, well not for him, but for me it was.

“Get over here!” He said pulling me to him.

I gave in. It was no use. He wasn't going to put pants on. I just rolled over so my back was too him. He wrapped his arms back around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Well as close as two people can get when they are spooning and one of them is naked.

“Hayden?” Harry said into my ear.

“Yeah?” I said looking ahead.

“I love you.” he said kissing my cheek.

“I love you too, Harry.” I said turning to him.

Harry grabbed my face in his hand and pulled it to him and kissed me. That kiss was full of so much built up emotions. My heart started to beat fast as we laid there kissing. Harry moved so he was towering over me. Harry grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head.