You Just Don't Know (32) - Let's Work Through It

I'm sorry for the long wait on this update but here ya go I hope you all like it :))

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (32) – Let's Work Through It

“Harry look!” I said pointing to the Lions. “Look at how adorable they are.”

“They wont be so cute when they try to bite you.” Harry laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me so I wasn’t so close to them.

I just laughed as I grabbed his hand and we walked further into the zoo. I stopped next to the hippos and started to freak out again. They were all cuddled into each other.

“Harry look!!” I said letting go of his hand and running to the glass.

“Hayden.” Harry said laughing. “They are hippos.”

“But they are in love!” I said pointing at the hippo couple.

I could hear Harry laughing from behind me. I just kept looking at the hippos. I was about to turn around and walk off when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I laughed when I felt Harry rest his head on my shoulders.

“Babe they are hippos.” he said into my ears causing me to shiver a bit.

“I don't care they are adorable.” I said laughing softly.

Harry just shook his head causing his curls to rub against my neck a bit. I laughed as I moved away from him and turned towards him and crossed my arms over my chest.

“What?” he said raising an eyebrow.

“You know those hippos are cute!” I said laughing.

“Hayden they are animals.” he said shaking my head.

“So are we and we are in love there’s no difference.” I said walking closer to him.

“Yes there is.” he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist once I was in front of him.

“What is it then?” I said smiling at him.

“I'm able to say how much I love you. I'm able to hold you at night and kiss you when you wake up. They can't do that.” he said leaning into me.

“Harry you're such a sap.” I said laughing as I pushed him away.

“But it's true.” he said grabbed my wrist before I could walk away from him.

He pulled me so I was right up against him and grabbed my face in his hands. I held my breath as he leaned into me. I looked up into his eyes and smiled because he was smiling back at me. When his lips touched mine I just sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

“Come on we have another hour to look at everything.” I said pulling away from him.

Harry just looked at me with a sad look on his face. I felt bad but I wasn't going to make out with Harry in the middle of a zoo even if no one was here. I grabbed his hand in mine and started to pull him after me.

“We can look at the monkeys.” I said pointing to the sign that told us where all the animals were.

“Or we could go look at the birds and lizards in the animal house thingy.” he said turning towards me.

“Whatever you want babe.” I said smiling.

~An Hour Later~

“I'm so tired!” I moaned as I flung myself onto the bed of the hotel room.