You Just Don't Know (6)- Everything About You

You Just Don't Know (6) – Everything About You

Harry's P.O.V.

“How am I going to manage this?” I said slapping my hand against my forehead.

Niall thought it was going to be the best idea for me to distract Hayden while Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall ran around back and attacked her. Somehow I agreed to this. I'm regretting that decision right about now.

“Just make out with her.” Louis whispered into my ear as he nudge me.

I turned toward him and narrowed my eyes and hit him upside the head. He started to rub it as he walked away. I was not about to make out with Hayden and risk the other seeing that. It would take way to long to explain all that. Louis was the only one who knew and I plan on keeping it that way for a bit.

“Harry?” Liam said as he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Yeah?”

“Okay all you do is distract her.” Liam said to me like I didn't already know that.

I nodded at him and headed for the door. I opened the door and calmly walked in. Once inside Hayden's head turned toward me.

“Oh my god! Finally! I thought I was going to die here with out you guys.” she paused for a second. “Wait where is everyone?” she said sitting up from her spot on the couch.

“They went out. I didn't want to leave you here alone.” I said with a smile.

I looked out the window and saw Liam waving at me through the window. My eyes widened and I flagged him on. Trying to hint to him to get away from the window, but he thought I was waving back at him. Hayden turned toward the window and Liam did some kind of ninja dive. She turned back to me with an extremely confused look on her face.

“What are you looking at?” she said laughing

“Uhh...nothing.” I said sitting down next to her.

'Harry?” she said looking at me all suspicious like. “What's going on?”

“Nothing.” I said nervously.

“Harry Styles you tel-” I cut her off by pulling her into a kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her hand in my curly hair. I guess my plan of not kissing her kind of flew out the window. I pulled her closer to me and slid my hand up her back. I could feel her shivering under my hand. She drove me crazy. For years I wanted nothing more then to do this. I wanted her, more than any other girl I have ever been with. I loved her, I didn't just love the way she looked. I loved the way she was. I loved everything about her. She was perfect in every way. I guess the not kissing her part of the plan didn't work out.

“AH!” She screamed pulling away from me as a blanket flew over our head.

This so wasn't part of the plan...

Hayden's P.O.V.

All I was doing was kissing Harry and the next thing I know a freaking blanket was wrapped around me so tight I was chest to chest with Harry. Oh god I bet this was some crazy fan thinking I was stealing Harry from them. Harry wrapped his arms around me. I pushed against the blanket to try and get out but it wasn't working at all.

“MOVE!” Someone yelled.

That voice sounded a little familiar but, I just couldn't place it. It was really high pitched. It kind of sound like a girl but then again sounded like a man. As we moved forward Harry and I kept running into each other making walking very difficult. After about ten minutes of walking I suddenly felt myself flying forward.