You Just Don't Know (16) - One More Day

NEW CHAPTER :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (16) -  One More Day

“Hayden?” I felt someone tracing their hand over my bare back.

“She's not here right now.” I said into my pillow.

“Oh you're so funny!” a British accent said into my ear before they kissed my cheek.

I pulled the blanket up around me as I rolled over and came face to face with Harry. He was smiling at me. Memories of last night came flooding back to me. I can't believe that happened, I mean I never thought it would.

“Last night was amazing.” Harry said as he moved closer to me.

I buried my face in my hands as a blush crept onto my cheeks. I remember the things we said, the things we did. It just embarrassed me because I've never been that way with a guy before. I've never been so into the moment that I lose myself in it.

“WHAT THE HECK!” We hear someone yell.

“Oh god!” I said resting my head on Harry's shoulder. “This is going to be so fun to explain.”

“Harry? Hayden?” Zayn said opening the door. “Why is the lamp broken?”

He looked over at us and his eyes widened. He dropped the bag of clothes he had in his hands.

“You guys?” He said raising and eyebrow.

“Get out!” Harry laughed as he threw a pillow at Zayn.

“AWW!” Louis yelled as he ran into the room too. “Look at Z-”

He stopped talking and looked at us. His jaw dropped.

“I KNEW IT!” He said pointing at us.

“Knew what?” Niall said walking into the room.

Niall looked over at Harry and I. I just sat there with my mouth open. This had to be the most embarrassing moment in my life. At that moment Liam walked in.

“What are you guys OH MY GOD!” he said as he dropped his phone on the ground.

“YOU GUYS DID IT!” Louis yelled jumping up and down.

I smacked myself in the forehead. Harry sat up so I decided to sit behind him to hide myself a little bit better. I rested my head on his back as I blushed like crazy.

“Louis shut up! All of you get out!” Harry shaking his head.

“Louis?” Monty said walking into the room “OH MY GOD!” she screamed as she covered her eyes.