You Just Don't Know (10) - Stole My Heart Tonight

New Chapter :)) I hope all of you wonderful fans like it :)) This chapter is Hayden's Birthday party :) I'm posting it on the same day as mine :P so I hope you all enjoy it!! I worked really hard all week on it :3

Oh and this chapter is by far my fav :PP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (10) – Stole My Heart Tonight

Monty grabbed my hand and drug me out of the car and to the pub where the boys were to said to be. The closer I looked at this building the more it didn't look like a pub.

“Are you sure this is right?” I said turning toward her.

“Yep! Lou gave me directions.” she said with a smile.

“It doesn't look like a pub, Monty.” I said turning my head to the side.

There was no way this was a pub. It looked all fancy, unless bars in London were all fancy like. But I really didn't think so. Monty turned toward me and pulled me to the door. I just wanted to get to Harry and tell him that my answer is yes. Once I pushed open the door I couldn't see anything. All the lights were off.

“Monty?” I said trying to find her.

I was about to walk out when the lights turned on and a bunch of people jumped out at me.

“SURPRISE!” They all screamed.

I started to laugh loudly. Liam and Zayn ran up to me and pulled me into a rather awkward hug. But I didn't even care. I just hugged them back. Once they pulled away from me Louis ran up to me and pulled me into his arms.

“Happy Birthday!” he screamed.

He was really excited you could tell by the way he wouldn't stop jumping up and down. He walked up to Monty and kissed her cheek and pulled her to him. It really was cute. I mean Louis loved her so much it was crazy and Monty loved him. I know they will be together forever.

“Happy Birthday, Babes!' Niall said pulling me into a big hug.

Harry was no where to be seen. I felt my heart break. He wasn't even at my birthday party. Tears slipped from my eyes when Monty rushed over to me. Louis was there with in seconds too.

“Monty...” I sobbed.

“Hayden!? What's wrong!” Louis said getting really worried.

I felt a hand start to rub my back. I turned around and saw Zayn looking back at me. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

“Zayny Bear!” I said laughing slightly.

I love Zayn, he always made me feel happy. It was just how he was. He wrapped his arms around me.

“You okay, love?” he said pulling away from me a bit so he could see my face.

“I will be.” I smiled at him.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He said looking at me.

“It's hard to explain. But when I figure out how to tell someone. I will tell you, I promise!” I said hugging him again.

He kissed the top of my head before he disappeared into the crowd of people. Anne rushed up to me and pulled me into her arms and kissed my cheek.

“Oh my! I am so happy to see you! They boys haven't stopped talking about this party they set up for you!” she said with a smile.