You Just Don't Know (20) - Three Little Words

New Chapter :D It's a very sad one so be ready.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Just Don't Know (20) – Three Little Words

Harry's P.O.V.

“I'm here for an interview with Caroline Flack.” I said to the young girl behind the desk.

She looked up from what she was doing and smiled at me a big teeth smile. She looked at her computer screen before she answered me.

“Miss. Flack is in room 212. You can take the elevator.” she said as she pointed to toward the elevator.

“Thank you!” I said smiling at her.

As I made my way to the elevator I pulled out my phone. My lock screen was the picture of Hayden and I at the carnival with Louis, Monty, Liam and Danielle. It was us kissing. I loved this picture because Hayden was slightly smiling as we kissed and she looked perfect. I smiled as I pulled up the message app and typed in Hayden's name. The picture of her on my phone was her crossing her eyes and sticking out her tongue at me. It was taken at one of our sleepovers at her house in Chicago a few days before we left for our Up All Night Tour. I would of loved to have Hayden go with me, but of course she had school and all that wonderful stuff.

To: Hayden <3

I wish you were with me :/

From: Hayden

I wish I was there too. I'm sure you will do great :) I love you and good luck!!

To: Hayden

Thanks :) I love you too

Right as soon as I pressed send the elevator door flew open. I made my way down the hall. Once I found room 212 I knocked on it and waited. After a few moment Caroline answered the door. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her body. As she walked back to her desk she shock her hip trying to get my attention. All that was on my mind was the one girl I couldn't wait to get my hands on, Hayden.

“Hi Harry.” Caroline breathed.

I looked up at her as I took my seat across from her. I looked at her and saw nothing more then a women I wasn't attracted to. I pulled out my phone really fast and looked at my lock screen. Hayden was the one girl who took my breath away by just saying something. God she took my breath away just by being her weird random self. I loved her so much and I couldn't wait to tell her that, even though I do all the time. But hey at least I tell her. Some guys don't and they miss their chance and I didn't I told Hayden how I felt about her. I still tell her everyday.

“Well I will just ask you a few questions about how you reacted when you heard about your nomination.” Caroline smiled at me.

I crossed my legs as I nodded my head. I couldn't get Hayden out of my head. She really was amazing. I have no idea why it took me this long to see that. All my life she was there and I just went after the other girls and that never worked out. Hayden was the only girl who really knew me, the really me.

“Harry?”

I shook my head and faced Caroline and smiled.

“Sorry! I have a lot on my mind.” I laughed slightly. “What was your question?”

Caroline smiled at me and started to laugh. She stood up from her chair and walked over to me.

“I asked. How are things with you and your girlfriend.” she smiled.