Hostage

4:00 o'clock in the morning three months ago :
In a park in beika street arrived shiho she stood there looked left and right, came a voice behind a tree: I thought you'll never come my dear sherry
: only if i know there's another chance you wouldn't see me.

: oh you were a naughty little mouse, i have to admit you made us go through alot of trouble to find you, sad we didn't know earlier threatening you would be the answer, you've always had a soft spot, do you remember sherry when you were 15 and a little mouse died in the laboratory it was your first experience you cried alot, and I told you being in the organization means you have to have a dead heart but, you never listened"
"I don't really feel like talking to you vermouth so why don't you shoot right here and now, and a recommendation from me you can shoot me in the head you will finish the job faster"
Vermouth smirked evilness was exploding from her: oh but the thing is I don't want to finish you now, you must suffer besides, I'm taking you to the organization they can do whatever they want with you , someone is really eager to see you.

She took a step back, terror creeped in her heart she doesn't want to go back to the organization she doesn't want to meet Gin, he will not kill her she knows it before she could protest a hand holding a handkerchief was on her nose she kicked and hit and tried to escape but failed and fell on the floor unconscious.
A few hours later when she woke up she was in a basement, she knew it because there was a small cracked window she could see the cats in the streets and, voices coming from a bar and dogs barking all of this seeped through her small cracked window, but she didn't see any one walking so, she deduced that she wasn't in the organization's headquarter, it was obvious from the darkness outside that she was in isolated alley and there was no street lamp, but why did vermouth brought her here instead of taking her to the organization?

Vermouth came and answered her question: you must be wondering why I didn't take you to the headquarters well, I must enjoy torturing you once I finish I will gladly hand you over to them.

With that shiho was held hostage in vermouth's hand. she was tortured almost everyday for a week vermouth wasn't interested in asking her questions she just wanted to see the pain in shiho's eyes she stabbed her, shoot her, starved her, hit her but she made sure not to kill her in the process.
When vermouth was finished she contacted Gin, and agreed to meet somewhere isolated
Gin was standing with his body tilted on the car with a cigarette between his lips, and a malicious smirk is planted on his face. He had his black attire on looking like a crow , with vodka next to him. when he saw vermouth's car he almost jumped in front of the car: where is she? Did you find the traitor?
Vermouth grabbed shiho and threw her in front of Gin's feet, he looked at her with anger flickering in his eyes and she raised her head and looked at him with fear, she was scared to death and she hated herself for that, she was at his feet her body is bruised and wounded, her shirt is torn, she felt pathetic and the only thought was in her mind is that she wanted to die, but she can't not now at least, Gin was having fun now that he found her he will make sure to make her regret betraying him, he kneeled and his hand was on her chin he was holding her so tight he almost broke her jaw : I can't believe my eyes, why isn't that the traitor we lost a long time ago?
He looked at vermouth: how did you find her?
: it's a secret Gin, a secret makes a woman woman remember?
With that she drove away leaving shiho in the monster's den
shiho knew her misery just started being tortured by vermouth was way better than gin
they took her to the lab everyday trying to force her to complete the antidote and making sure that it will definitely kill people this time, and when the day is finished gin by himself will take her to the dungeon and handcuffed her, he would try everyday to drag answers from her where was she hiding, who helped her one night he dragged her by the hair and screamed at her: I know you're too stupid to do anything alone, speak up who helped you ?
not knowing where this fighting spirit came from, she spit at him and smirked: no matter what you do, you won't get a word from me you peace of shit.
With that Gin lost his temper and kept on beating her .
He asked her everyday who was her knight in shining armor , slamming her against the wall and his hands on her neck she smirked at him: go ahead kill me you won't get an answer from me anyway
He wanted so bad to kill her but he couldn't he tortured her every day, her body is all bruised and there's a cut on her lip she endured all of this because, she came with a plan but she can't execute the plan if they don't give her even a space to breath everyday she would throw the equipments so they would take her to buy them since they don't trust her they made her work in the lab all by herself, and of course gin would be guarding her, whenever gin would take her to buy the equipments since she's the only know what they need, and when he would look away even for a second she took the envelope she wrote days ago and throw it at the cashier, at first he was scared but then he felt that she needed help it was obvious on her that she was tortured so he took it and gave it to the mailman with that shiho's letters arrived to hakase.
The first time gin took her to the laboratory memories from the past came hunting her, she remembered her first day in the lab how she cried all day when a mouse she took care of died and,  how gin  tried to touch her when she was alone in that laboratory she hated this place it was full of sad and painful memories there wasn't even one happy memory she loathed  it .
She spent three months like that days and nights repeated again and again the days in the lab not working but, trying to find clues and evidence that can prove that this organization is existing and active. And the nights would be hell for her gin would torture her today and try to touch her tomorrow he was a complete maniac. When he tries to touch her she would provoke him so he will hit her instead "I would rather die than having you laying a finger on me"
One night gin came and threw a dress on her : get ready we're going to a masquerade tomorrow night , we need you in the operation and don't think about doing anything stupid no one can save you
She answered with a sarcastic tone :would you like me to put on makeup too?
Gin smirked: yes make sure to cover the bruises
And he went outside, she threw the black dress: go to hell you asshole , I'm not doing whatever you want.
She lied there on the floor crying her heart out the plan she was thinking about seems impossible in this situation, her only consolation is the organization doesn't know about hakase and kudo kun, she spent the night remembered his face his dazzling blue eyes "at least they are safe"

I feel like I made poor shiho go through alot, but I feel like that what Gin would do 🤷‍♀️

So the masquerade is tomorrow night will a certain two people meet? And what does fate hold in the store for them?
That will remains to be seen💙