~9~

Here you go with the awaited part, I'm sorry for the delay, I had trouble writing this part due to lack of inspiration.

The witch clan had tried to have some rest as the next day was to hold a decisive fight against the Devil but sleep was far from their eyes. Annika wanted to fight against Aamon she wanted to avenge her parents' death but was lacking so much confidence in her real capacity. As for Mreenal and the remaining witches, what was bothering them was the fear of not being able to change Annika's destiny. They had done everything to change her future but Maya didn't say that they succeeded yet.

As morning came, Annika and her family got ready for the fight. All of them had changed their dresses for a full attire that was identical to one and another the only thing different being the color of their cloaks which was black for Mreenal, blue for Annika, green for Mishti, grey for Manisha, red for Meera, yellow for Mohini, brown for Madhavi, and turquoise for Mona.

 All of them had changed their dresses for a full attire that was identical to one and another the only thing different being the color of their cloaks which was black for Mreenal, blue for Annika, green for Mishti, grey for Manisha, red for Meera...

"We're not going there unprepared. Manisha, Madhavi here are some daggers for you, they may not kill Aamon but they will weaken his energy. Mohini, Meera and Mishti, here are some shurikens for you, they have been made with the ribs of our most ancient ancestor that have been melted along with the metal that served to create these weapons. Mona and I will use potions." Mreenal explained.

"And what about me mom?" Annika wondered.

"You'll use your heart. We need to get Aamon out of Shivaay's body and the only way for us to do this is if you talk with Shivaay with your heart. He has to know that he has someone he can fight for. Once Aamon is out of Shiaay's body, we can use all our weapons against him. If we use them while he is in Shivaay's body, we may lose Shivaay as well." Mreenal explained and Annika swallowed her saliva with great difficulty. She was starting to feel anxious.

They finished discussing the plan then Annika teleported them all to Oberoi mansion. Shivaay wasn't working that day. He had spent the night before rejoicing about him killing Annika's parents by having sluts home. When the witches arrived, he had sensed them and he had quickly covered his naked body with fresh clothes. As he went in the hall, he came face to face with Annika standing in front of seven women.

"Aamon, your reign has come to an end. I am Mahi VIth, the last witch of the dynasty of the Moon witches, today I will kill you." Annika said and moved her hand in a sweeping motion sending Shivaay's body across the room until it hit a pillar. Shivaay or better said Aamon got up and wiped a drop of blood from the corner of his lips.

"Will you really kill me Annika when I'm in your husband's body? If you kill me say goodbye to Shivaay as well!" Aamon smirked but his lips changed into a frown when he saw Annika smile.

"Shivaay, I know you're in there. Shivaay, fight his control over you, fight him Shivaay. Fight for what we can be. Shivaay fight for our family, for Om, Prinku, Rudy, our baby! Shivaay I know you can do it! Shivaay! Please! I love you! I love the Shivaay I knew before this monster, I love our friendship as toddlers, I love the way you cared for the family, I love your human self! Shivaay! I plead you, fight!" Annika cried, Aamon walked with difficulty towards her and stabbed her in front of the whole family. Madhavi had tried to stop the time and stop him in the process but she couldn't, her powers were useless. They were unaware that only Annika and Aamon's powers were strong enough to overcome a spell Aamon had cast which consisted of reducing the witches' powers. After all, even he was prepared.

Annika gripped the hands that stabbed her with one hand and held his neck with the other.

"Come to me Shivaay." She said and kissed his lips before falling on the floor.

"Mahi!" The clan shouted. They tried to attack Aamon with their powers but everything was useless. They wanted to use the weapons but Annika, even though she was laying on the floor, groaned a no.

"Don't harm Shivaay's body!" She sobbed. Mishti went to her and tried to heal her but her powers didn't work. Mreenal ran to Aamon and was about to hit him with a bottle of potion but he pushed her away with his powers, her body hit a table before she fell on the floor.

They were completely powerless if they couldn't harm Aamon physically.

"I'm winning this time Mahi VIth, come to me and let's be the parents of the most powerful soul in this world. Come to me Mahi." Aamon said walking slowly to Annika. The young lady felt life slipping through her body little by little.

"Never Aamon, I'd rather be dead than being the mother of your child. I'm sorry Shivaay." Annika whispered and closed her hand into a fist. At the same time, Aamon clutched his chest and fell on his knees. Annika used her last powers to make Aamon suffer so that he would leave Shivaay's body. Shivaay was almost dead by now when Aamon finally left the poor man. As soon as she saw his dark figure over Shivaay, Annika opened her hand, releasing the pressure on Shivaay's heart. She smiled as she saw him finally looking like an angel and her smile seemed to be preserved in time as she breathed her last.