Introduction

here you go with the intorduction to my new story Angel Of Darkness, enjoy!

Again he has lashed out his anger on her. Again she has been insulted by him. Again he has made of her character a joke. She was walking aimlessly on the streets after he has destroyed her completely, doubting her character. He has accused her of sleeping with his best friend behind his back. As much as she despised him at the moment she has never been unfaithful to him. However, the same couldn't be said about him.

Their marriage was an arranged one. She has come into his life like a hurricane, shattering his habits, his celibacy and he decided to make her life a living hell as if she has asked for it. She was happy with her adoptive parents, they loved her and believed they were doing right but realized too late that they had given their daughter to the Devil.

Annika's knees gave up and she collapsed on the floor. Anger, pain, and any other negative feeling took hold of her heart as she repeatedly hit her wrists against the concrete and smiled appreciatively when her marital bangles shattered on the floor.

"I hate you!" She closed her hands into fists and hit on the ground with an undeniable rage but suddenly, the floor trembled. Annika crawled back with shock written all over her face. Did she do that? She hit the floor again but that time nothing happened. She sighed and got up not noticing the person who was spying on her since the night she ended on her adoptive parents' doorstep when she was only a week old. As Annika got up, her mind still focused on the events that have just occurred, the person shut his eyes and his mind focused on a person's face. "She's ready."