~4~

When Annika went back home, it was only 12.10 AM although she had spent three hours with the witches. Actually, Madhavi's power was to control time and she let it appear as if Annika has only spent ten minutes with them. As Annika arrived in her room, she laid on her bed exhausted, Mreenal had told her that was how they would meet until Aamon was neutralized. Her powers shouldn't be known to anyone since they didn't know yet which form Aamon has taken that allowed him to approach Annika. As she laid on her bed, Annika tried to make a ball of water. She concentrated on what she wanted and smiled happily when she saw the ball of water in between her hands.

"Now I wish that this ball of water will travel all the way to Oberoi mansion and will make Shivaay's pants wet!" Annika giggled as she saw the ball of water leave her hands and house. She kept her concentration intact and only stopped focusing on the ball of water when she felt that it has disappeared. She then straightened up and looked at the glistening moon.

"I won't let your sacrifice go in vain daddy. If my target is to destroy Aamon, I will do my best to succeed. I can never give up on my objective when you sacrificed your whole life to let me live... I love you, daddy." Annika said. She then laid back on her bed and closed her eyes to sleep with the moon high up in the sky watching over her.

She woke up later on in the morning with joy written all over her face. She went to her parents and kissed them on their cheeks.

"Hi, mom and dad! How are you?" Annika asked. Payal had a small smile on her lips but looked at her daughter with worry in her eyes.

"We're all good jaanu, what about you?" Payal asked, stroking her daughter's cheeks.

"I've never been that good mom!" Annika smiled. They had breakfast before Annika decided to go out to the mall to meet with her favorite siblings-in-law, Om, Rudra, and Priyanka.

For their meeting, Annika had decided to wear a full-sleeve-red top 

with a camel skirt 

and combat boots. 

She had tied her hair in a braid and put on light make-up

She had tied her hair in a braid and put on light make-up. She felt good in her body after a long time and smiled at her reflection in her mirror before going out. She was happy when she saw her siblings-in-law at the mall waiting for her and they rejoiced in happiness too as soon as they saw their Annika bhabhi after two days, but more than anything they were stunned to see her dressed like that! Where were her traditional attires?

"Annika bhabhi!" Priyanka squealed and took Annika in her arms. The young lady wrapped her arms around Priyanka, feeling complete with the three persons she now loved as her family.

"You shall never go away without telling us bhabhi." Rudy said joining in the hug while Om just smiled while looking at the trio. Rudra and Priyanka were like Annika's children.

"You know that her leaving is for the best Rudy, Mr. Oberoi would have ended up killing her!" Om said while gritting his teeth. "I don't know how come he turned out to be such a beast. Yesterday he was my hero and today he's a disgusting person." Om lowered his head in shame. He couldn't meet Annika's gaze without feeling guilty. He was supposed to marry the young lady but on the wedding day, he ran away. She ended up marrying Shivaay in a failed attempt at the Oberoi family to save their reputation.

Annika disentangled herself from her two 'children' and went to Om.

"We weren't meant to be Om. And I wouldn't have been happy if we had married without your consent. You shall not feel guilty for a mistake that's not yours... well, aren't we here to enjoy together?" Annika said and they all smiled at her cuteness.

"Let's go!" Priyanka said and took Annika's hand in hers.

"By the way bhabhi, I must say that you look stunning!" Rudra wriggled his brows making Annika blush because she wasn't used to compliments.

"Thank you, my baby," Annika said and took him in her arms.

They enjoyed themselves, buying new clothes, with Annika going to the hair salon for a haircut. She had curled her hair and cut her hair until they reached her shoulders.

 She had curled her hair and cut her hair until they reached her shoulders

 And they ended their afternoon together with ice cream.

"Take care Annie, I hope we'll see each other again soon!" Omkara said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye guys! It was great seeing you, I hope we'll see each other again soon." Annika hugged them three and went back home. As she reached there, she was surprised to see Shivaay in front of her gate.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you have your mistress around today?" Annika said with a smirk but Shivaay pulled on her arm.

"Watch your words, Annika," Shivaay said in an ice-cold voice.

"I'm not scared of you Oberoi! You don't know who you're talking to." Annika said and pushed him away from her.

"If I ever see your face near my home I will kill you Shivaay!" Annika said throwing daggers at him with her stare. She entered her house and didn't even spare a glance at him.

As she got inside the house, she was surprised to see Madhavi, Mohini, and Mishti there.

"What are you doing here? And where are my parents?" She asked.

"We noticed an important presence of Aamon around your house, mom sent us here to bless it. Don't worry, your parents are asleep upstairs, they will wake up in twenty minutes." Mishti answered.

Mohini then came near her and held her arm.

"Aamon touched her arm. Look at this!" Mohini exclaimed in horror. Madhavi and Mishti were shocked to see a green patch on Annika's arm.

"Let me see!" Mishti said. She held her hand above Annika's arm and a halo left her hand, slowly the green patch disappeared. "My power is to heal, but it's not strong enough for a powerful wizard-like Aamon, I can only remove his print on you. Mom will try a stronger blessing on you and the house tonight so that he'll never be able to come here again."

"Why don't you just do this blessing to keep him away from me forever?" Annika asked.

"Well, the more we do this, the more it takes from our strength and power. If we keep doing this, we'll not be strong enough to assist you with your fight with him." Madhavi explained.

"We have to go now sis," Mohini said and kissed Annika's cheek. The two other witches bid goodbye to their sister before disappearing. Annika sat on the couch wondering how could Aamon approach her without her noticing.