Analyzing

(A/N): Dedication to 1D_London_xx for being one of my favorite people on here and also for helping me with this chapter! Thank you so much! You motivate me to write<3 And sorry this chapter's so short! It was necessary for what's coming up. It's sort of a filler. (Don't hate me!)

Alexis P.O.V.

I slowly stood up and made my way towards my dresser. I opened one of the bottom drawers and removed the items I wanted. I placed them on my bed and looked over all of them.

I clutched the scissors in my hands before getting to work. The first head to go was Louis'. My anger towards him poured through me and I chucked his head across the room.

I continued chopping off heads like a crazy person.

Eventually, I held the final two dolls in my hands. The choice was easy enough, but what would it mean? Would it mean that Josh would make me date the one I saved? Or was it just a stupid little game?

Trying not to give it much thought, I quickly cut off the last doll's head, leaving one boy.

I trashed the four headless dolls.

I stared at the final remaining doll in my hand, my eyes landing on brown curls and even his trademark dimples. I'd saved Harry.

***

I opened my eyes and found Harry hovering over me. "Harry?" I asked quietly.

"Shh," he said, a smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes.

My eyes widened in confusion, right as his lips crashed onto mine. I didn't even have to think before I responded.

He climbed into the bunk, placing his legs on either side of me and straddling my waist. He slid the curtain shut in one swift motion, his lips never leaving mine.

I could feel his hard member pressing against the inside of my thigh, and it lit an inner fire within my core.

My eyes sprung open. There was a slight pressure against my lips. Harry?

I turned my head and instead of meeting Harry's green eyes, I met Josh's.

His finger was against my lips, telling me to keep quiet. He grabbed my arm, yanking me out of the bunk. I was still half asleep, so I didn't full register what was happening until we were out in the cold air. I shivered, wrapping my arms around my body as Josh continued to pull me along.

I looked around at my blurry surroundings. Before I could get any kind of bearings, Josh had flung open a back door to a large van and shoved both of us inside, slamming the door shut behind us. I was pushed against a wall, my back crashing into the cold metal.

I finally was able to fully open my eyes and they landed on Roger, Hunter, and Josh. All staring at me.

"Long time no see, doll," Hunter purred.

My mind was racing. Not only with the fact I was back in their grasps, but also because of my dreams. First the night with the dolls, and then Harry and I? What had gotten into me?

"Lex?" Roger asked, his voice much softer and more concerned. I looked up at them, my expression one of pure dumbfounded. What the hell was going on with my life?

"I think there's something wrong with her," Roger said quietly to Josh.

Josh just glared at him, making him retract against the back wall.

"So, Lex, knocked up, are you? Such a shame. A girl with such a nice body, and now you're just going to cover it in stretch marks. Shame, shame, shame," Josh said, shaking his head. "But you're not here to repent for your sins or whatever shit. You're here because there's a chance I'm that thing's father. And, let me tell you right now, that shit isn't gonna fly."

I gulped, unsure of where this was going. But at least we agreed on one thing. Josh being this baby's father was conceivably the worst possible thing that could happen.

"Hunter?" Josh said, turning to the boy on his left. My attention also turned to him and I watched him pull out a long, dangerous looking needle from somewhere in his coat.

My eyes widened and I tried to flee, but Roger was instantly at my side, pinning me down. "Sorry," he whispered, as Hunter crept closer, inspecting his weapon of pure torture. "But trust us, this is better for all of us."

There didn't seem to be anything in the syringe, so what could they possibly be doing?

Hunter hovered over me and yanked my shirt up, revealing my still flat stomach.  I soon felt a sharp, piercing pain in my abdomen. I screamed, trying to recoil my body, but Roger held me still. About a minute later, the pain disappeared and Hunter held a vial full of dark red blood.

"We're just going to send this off to a lab and get a little test done," Josh said. "Don't worry, we'll be sure to alert you of the results."

And just like that, I was thrown back out of the van. Josh wasn't one for much of a good-bye. The van sped off, and I clambered to my feet, forcing them to shuffle back towards the bus.

Once inside the bus, I collapsed back into my bunk, thankful nobody else had woken up.

I was almost thankful Josh was getting the test done. That way I could at least rule out one possibility.

Now that I was safely back in my bunk, wrapped in my blankets, my mind wandered back to my dreams. Why had I saved Harry that night? In my fit of rage, I'd chosen Harry. But why? Did I think of him as more than a friend?

My dream tonight seemed to signify that I did. But the one time when we did hook up, it just felt wrong. Harry was one of my best friends. Nothing more.

So had I saved him as my best friend?

My thoughts haunted me as I drifted back off to sleep, my arms wrapped firmly around my stomach.