Try Again

Alexis P.O.V.

The boy's concert had just ended and they were in the middle of a meet-and-greet. Not feeling too well, I decided to retire early and was now lounging around the bus.

It had only been about 10 minutes, but I was getting bored. I decided to call Carson.

She answered on the third ring.

"Lex!" she screeched.

"Hey Carson!"

"What's up, babe?"

"Nothing much, bored. What's up with you? How's college?"

"Eh, boring. Well, the classes are. The parties and the boys are super yummy. Like, who knew there were so many more attractive guys in this world than at our stupid, lame ass high school?"

I laughed lightly, loving how easy it was to talk to Carson.

"But what's new with you? Anything exciting happen?" she asked quickly.

I bit my lip, debating on telling her or not. I highly doubted she'd give me any useful advice, so there really wasn't much of a point.

"Nope," I lied. I thought I heard her sigh from the other end, but she instantly perked back up, making me doubt myself.

"How's Louis?"

"Good," I responded shortly.

"Yeah.." she trailed off.

"How's Jas and Abby?"

"They're good," she said. This conversation wasn't really going anywhere.

Right when I was about to make up some excuse to hang up, the door to the bus burst open, slamming against the wall.

"Alexis!" a very angry voice yelled as footsteps stomped up the stairs.

My eyes widened and I quickly stood up. "I gotta go," I quietly told Carson, hanging up before she could ask anything.

A red-faced Louis was now at the top of the stairs. His eyes locked with mine and he stormed over to where I was now frozen on the spot.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he growled.

My breath caught in my throat. What did he know? Liam? Harry? Both?

"W- what?" I stuttered, feeling on the verge of both tears and a mental breakdown.

"Don't fucking lie to me. That's all you do! All you do is lie!" he shouted, getting right up in my face.

I felt my heart shattering into thousands of pieces.

"Were you going to tell me? Or were you just going to continue lying every time it happened?"

Every time it happened? I didn't plan on sleeping with them again anytime soon.

"Lex! Answer me!" he screamed. Not only was he red with anger, but he also seemed to have tears in his eyes. I had hurt him.

"I- I- I'm sorry," I whispered, a few silent tears falling.

"Why didn't you tell me Josh was back?" he asked in a much quieter voice.

My eyes widened in surprise. This was about Josh? So he didn't know about Harry or Liam?

"I don't know," I whispered.

He let out a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. "Lex, you have to tell me things like this. How can we have a relationship if we can't trust each other?"