Secrets- Not Just A Game

Harry P.O.V.

I dropped my head in my hands, rubbing my scalp roughly.

"You ok, Harry?" I looked up and saw Uncle Zach looking stressed. Tour was always a stressful time for management.

"Yeah, fine. Just some fresh air before being jammed on the bus."

He nodded at my lie but didn't seem fully convinced.

"Well, let's head inside, I have to talk to you lot before we leave."

I stood up and followed Zach onto the bus.

"Alright everyone, around the kitchen table!" he called at everyone else. They all emerged from various areas and we squished into the two booths on either side of the table.

"Alright, so tonight's our first night on the bus. All basic rules apply, the main one being don't make a mess. We'll be driving all day, but please make sure you're rested because you have a concert tonight. Directly after the concert, we're getting back on the bus and driving through the night to our next stop. We'll probably arrive at the venue around 5, so be ready to go. Any questions?"

Nobody said anything.

"Alright. I'll be in the other bus. If you need me, you have my number."

He gave Lex a kiss on the cheek before heading down the steps.

"Where's Paul?" Louis asked randomly.

"He's on the other bus," Liam answered. The other bus was for management and the band. It was slightly bigger to fit them all. It was nice that we had one just for the band and Lex. More bonding time or whatever.

"Everyone on board?" Sam, the driver called from the front. We yelled back affirmatives and the bus started rolling.

"So what are we gonna do?" Niall asked.

Everyone shrugged, but Louis had a mischievous look on his face. "Lou?" I questioned warily, worried about what the boy was thinking.

"Let's play secrets!" he cried. The other boys all brightened at his idea, but Lex look confused.

"Secrets?" she asked.

"We all write down a secret and then we read them out loud and have to guess which one belongs to who," Zayn explained.

Everyone decided to play, so we each grabbed some paper and a writing utensil, spreading out around the bus.

I mindlessly tapped the pencil against my chin. A secret? The obvious one would be that I was in love with Lex, but there was no way in hell I could write that. What else could I write? I'm a fairly open person.

I thought for a while before finally just jotting something down.

I folded up the paper and placed it in one of Niall's hats before rejoining everyone in the back room.

We spread out around the couches and Louis grabbed the hat.

"Alright, first one!" Louis grabbed a piece of paper and unfolded it. "I've eaten two large pizzas by myself."

Everyone instantly turned to Niall who just smiled in response.

"Kinda obvious, Ni," Zayn said. Niall just smiled.

"Well that was easy. Next one!" Louis grabbed another piece of paper. "I have nightmares about fire-breathing chickens."

I glanced around at four confused faces, Louis being the exception.

"That's Harry!" he shouted, grinning at me.

"Yup," I said easily.

"Fire-breathing chickens? Really?" Lex questioned, raising her eyebrows at me. I shrugged, smiling at her. They all laughed at me before Louis grabbed the next secret.