The Girls

Dedication to SarahJackson1991 for being super sweet and nice and also a great writer! Make sure you check out her stories :)

Alexis P.O.V.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time in the past two hours.

"No, shut up!" Harry groaned, throwing a pillow at me.

"But I wanna see my girls," I whined, throwing it back at him.

"Isn't that what girls call their boobs?" Zayn asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No, those are mammaries, you idiot," Harry said seriously.

I shook my head, laughing at the boys. We were all sitting around the back room of the bus. We were supposed to be at Carson's house an hour ago, but traffic had been bad all night. The driver told us it would still be another hour, at least.

The boys went back to whatever game they were playing on the PS3. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were having an epic battle to the death. Harry was sitting near me, playing on his phone.

"Hey Lex, let me see your phone," Harry said, looking up from his.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Carson's mad at me and won't answer my texts, so I want to text her from your phone."

I shrugged and handed him my phone. He tapped on his phone once before tossing it to the this side and eagerly taking mine. I turned back to the other boys and their trash-talking.

"Oh! Direct hit!" Niall shouted, jumping up and doing a little dance.

"You just wait, leprechaun. I'll get you," Louis growled, his full attention trained on the television.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Niall teased, grinning.

"Leprechaun's run out of luck!" Zayn shouted as one of the characters on the screen exploded in a gross, red mess.

"Zaaaayn," Niall complained, a sad expression on his face.

I turned back to Harry to find him still tapping away. How long did it take to send one text?

"Alright, done," Harry grinned, handing my phone back to me.

I took it carefully, looking at the screen. The twitter app was open and I groaned at my stupidity. I glared at Harry who grinned at me, his dimples on full display. I debated to kill him now, or find out what he did. I should probably see what he did, so that I could fix it if I had to.

I opened up my recent tweets.

OMG! check out my new twit pic! i look DAYUM hot, right? i mean, not as hot as @Harry_Styles, but still, i look sexyyy. dont ya think, @Louis_Tomlinson?

The tweet already had tons of replies, retweets, and favorites. I refrained myself from killing Harry just yet, and clicked on my new Twit Pic, enlarging the image. I gasped at the sight. It was me, sprawled across my bunk, my blankets and hair literally everywhere. But that wasn't the worst part. I had two straws shoved up my nose.

I turned to where Harry was, to find him instead standing in the doorframe. My eyes locked with his and narrowed.

"Problem?" Harry grinned, holding his laughter in.

"You know, there isn't really anywhere to run on this tiny tour bus," I smirked, standing up slowly.

Harry's expression fell and he bolted out of the room. The other boys were too engrossed in their video game to even notice me sprint after him.