Wrong

Dedication to Lilmiss3007 for being super sweet and leaving me tons of awesome comments. Thanks!<3

Harry P.O.V.

"She took him back?" I shouted angrily, pacing across the room that Liam and I shared.

"Come on Harry, what did you honestly think would happen?" Zayn asked, already sounding bored with the conversation.

"But, he cheated on her!"

"Because of something you said."

I stopped pacing, turning to face Zayn.

"I didn't mean it," I muttered.

"Actually, I'm not so sure. Something's going on, Harry. Why do you care so much that they're back together?" he asked, suddenly becoming much more intrigued in the conversation.

I tensed, unsure of how to respond. How do you tell your best mate that you're in love with your other best mate's girlfriend? You don't.

"Because Lex is my friend, and clearly Louis isn't good for her."

"And what's better for her?" he asked knowingly. His question caught me off guard.

I was better for her. I mean, I would never hurt her. Not the way Louis did. I loved her too much.

When I didn't respond, Zayn continued. "You like her, don't you?"

Should I deny it? What's the point? I shrugged, refusing to make eye contact.

"How long?" he asked quietly.

"Since I met her?" I said, it sounding more like a question.

Zayn seemed shocked, studying my face. I averted my gaze, playing with my hands.

"Maybe you should try moving on?" he suggested lamely.

I looked up, my expression hardening. "You don't think I've tried? I've tried every fucking thing to forget about her Zayn! I fucking love her and it fucking sucks because she loves my best mate!" I screamed.

"You love her?" Zany questioned softly.

I nodded, calming down from my screaming.

"You don't love her, Haz. Quit kidding yourself. I thought I loved her too, and look where that landed me. You just want to get in her pants." And with that, he stood up and left the room.

I was about to follow him and give him a piece of my mind, but I decided I could punch him in the face later. Zayn had no idea what he was talking about. Just because he didn't have real feelings for Lex, didn't mean I couldn't.

I was in love with her. I was absolutely, positively in love with Alexis.

------

"All aboard!" Niall shouted from the door to the tour bus.

"Yeah, yeah, we're coming," Louis replied grumpily, hauling both his and Lex's suitcases behind him.

I climbed up the stairs, depositing my bag with the driver. Once inside, I headed towards the back room. We had a long, overnight drive, so I might as well get comfortable now. It was pretty late, and we had just finished our last show here. It was a really great show, all the boys seemed to be on the top of their games with the Lex thing worked out.

Zayn had been avoiding me all afternoon, ever since our little chat. I needed to talk to him. He clearly had no idea what he was talking about. Sure, I've never been in love before, but there's no other way to describe it. It's like, every time I see her, talk to her, even smell her, I instantly feel happier. When we touch, on accident or otherwise, sparks shoot through my body, along with an instant craving to feel her lips against mine. I always wanted to be around her and it killed me when she was sad. She made my heart race and my stomach fill with butterflies. If this isn't love, I don't know what is.