Promises and Decisions

A/N- So now that Louis' nice and good and stuff, who do you ship Lex with?(: Also, dedication to vicouspotato for being super nice and being an awesome writer!

Alexis P.O.V.

"Goodnight!" I called to the boys as Louis unlocked our hotel room.

They all called back in various stages of sleepyness and Lou and I slipped into our room.

I glided over to the couch, plopping down on it and looking back at Louis who had frozen in the small entrance hallway, biting his lip and fidgeting with his hands.

"Louis? Are you okay?" I asked softly, concerned.

He snapped out of his trance, his eyes locking with mine. "Yeah. I'm great, actually," he replied nervously.

My brow furrowed in confusion. What was bugging him that he wouldn't tell me about?

Louis hesitantly walked over to me, stopping in front of where I was sitting and extended him hand out to me. I wordlessly took it, allowing him to pull me to my feet. He took a step away from me and slowly knelt onto one knee. My heart started pounding in my chest. What was he doing? My eyes widened, and I resisted the urge to bolt out of the room.

"Now, before you freak out, I know we're too young for marriage," he started nervously. I heart rate instantly slowed and I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. It's not that I wouldn't want to marry Louis, I'm just not ready for that. And neither is he. "Alexis Indigo Davidson, I love you with all my heart. You're the most beautiful, incredible girl out there, and quite frankly, you're my soul mate. Every time you smile, my heart races. Every time you laugh, I can't help but fall deeper in love."

He looked up at me with big eyes and gently slipped his hand into his pocket, pulling out a small, black, jewelry box. He slowly opened the top, revealing a sparkling, silver necklace with a silver heart, studded with diamonds. But in the middle of the heart, was a huge, sparkling diamond. I gasped at the sight. It must have cost thousands!

"Alexis, with this necklace, I promise you that I will never stop loving you. I promise you, that one day, I will turn this diamond into a ring that I'll put on your finger on our wedding day. I promise you a lifetime full of love and support and everything you could ever ask for. I love you, Alexis."

Tears were pouring down my face at his words. He removed the necklace from the box and gently stood up, his eyes never leaving mine.

I slowly spun around and lifted my hair off of my neck, and Louis clasped the necklace. My hand instantly shot up to the diamond, feeling the coolness against my skin. I spun back around to see Louis' eyes sparkling.

"I love you," I whispered. His face broke into a huge grin right before my lips met his.

------

From: J

having a nice time, dollface? dont get used to it. also, i wouldnt trust louis and his "promises"

My breath caught as I read the text, but I quickly deleted it, erasing it from my mind.

"Ready?" Louis smiled at me from the doorway.

Just his smile was enough to completely change my mood. I smiled back, jumping up. "Yup!"

"Let's go! The boys are ready to get on the road." I nodded, following Louis downstairs and outside.

Today was our first day on the tour bus. I wasn't completely looking forward to living in a small space with five boys, but how bad could it really be?

The necklace Louis had given me felt cold against my skin and I smiled at the feel. We hadn't told any of the boys, but if they asked about the necklace, we'd tell them. Right now it was under my shirt due to neckline issues, but I enjoyed feeling it against my skin.