Chapter 6

I heard someone open the door. I was just resting. That different from sleeping right?

"Cousin! we were so worried about you! where have you been!?" Ivan Roman Yelled.

"The Master is asleep. Silence is necessary at the moment." Sebastian replied. Then the voice vanished. I opened my eyes to see Sebby didn't kill my lunatic cousin.

"Hey, Your awake." Ivan said.

"No, can't you see i'm blinking? You nitwit." Insert sarcasm.

"How are you cousin? long time no see." he added

"How'd you know I'm here?" I asked

"Duh. Aunt called me. You Idiot! How else would I know? I'd be happy if you died." I smacked his head. He annoyingly said it. I'd rip his face off. if only someone could replace him in helping me with my Math homeworks and if he wasn't my cousin i'd do it.

"Cousin! were you even listening?" he asked.

"What? I didn't hear you properly. Repeat what you said."

"I called Alexis to come over. She said she'd be here by 10 minutes." Cousin Ivan said.

Knocking on the door.

"I guess this is the room guys."

"What should we say to him?"

"Uhh.. Good Afternoon?"

"No! you idiot. That would be the most stupidest greeting you'd ever make."

"How about Happy Birthday?"

"It isn't his birthday you freak."

"So we just barge in?"

"How the hell would we get to see our friend if we just stayed outside?"

We were giggling to there conversations. We can really hear them talking to eachother. These guys are the most mischievous bunch but still. I love them and words can't even say how much they mean that much to me. Sebastian opened the door.

"Yes? Are you in need of something?" he asked

"Uh. Yes. Is Maven inside?" Bill asked.

"Yes. The master is resting." Sebby replied.

"Uhh...can we come in?" Jessa asked.

"Please. Guests are supposed to be welcome. As the Master stated." then bowed. I don't know if he's weird or just doing his job. But does he need to bow when my friends are just coming in? Look what happened to Bill. Acting like a king or something because sebby bowed. Lunatic.

"Hey dude! how are you?" Levi asked

"Kinda. Fine. I guess."

"Where have you been? we've been looking for you all day long. Glad your Mom called us & said that you're here. It got me all worried Maven." Hannely said.

"Yeah! like what she said." Ralph added.

"Anyway. We all brought you something." Vic said. Woah. For the 1st time he spoke. He opened a large box and showed me ANOTHER BOX!? is he fuckin kidding me?

"Hey. What's that?" I asked.

"Its a box." he replied. Damn this guy. He's good.

"Hmm.Hmmm...Hm...." someone sounded he had pleasure all over. We looked at the refrigerator Bill was there eating everything that's inside. Pig. He was stuffing his mouth even though it was full. Then we laughed like it was all in cue. My friends were all over me. At least I saw their care. Opened the door. She ran towards me.

"Maven, I'm really sorry. I did this to you. I didn't know this would happen." she cried. I gazed at her. Though I don't do eye to eye contact much.

"Okay." I nodded

"No! its not okay! I'm so sorry Maven! I hope you can forgive me." She kneeled. I'm not that kind of person who never shows pity. Of course I felt guilty she kneeled but if I only had the right thinking this wouldn't have happened. I didn't want this to happen well maybe Ivan did but I blame myself for being so stubborn.

"Stand up. You don't need to apologize for what happened." then she stood crying. I didn't want that also, Tears.

"I needed you..." she said.

"Stop all the Drama!" Althea shouted

"Who do you think you are?!" she yelled back

"You don't remember me?" Althea asked.

"So we've been friends before?" She asked in an insulting way.

"Yes. We competed in everything Alexis, Remember?"

"We did? probably I don't remember you because I HATE BITCHES." Alexis replied wiping her tears.

"You never changed in those many years." Althea commented.

"Thanks, You too. You never changed! same old BITCH as before." Alexis raised her eyebrow.

"Ohhhhhh! Burn!" Bill shouted.

"Don't you dare insult me like that fatso." Althea madly said to bill.

"But the chicked barbeque is burning my tongue how would you want me to react?" Bill asked.

"Uuuuurrrggghhh! Sebastian! let's go! let's leave these losers." She and Sebby stormed out. Then we all laughed. That was wickedly cool! Bill saved the day.

"Forgive me?" Alexis had her puppy eyes.

"How can I resist those tantalizing eyes?" I smirked. She kissed my forehead.

"Thank You, Love." she smiled and winked then everyone in the room was screaming and giggling like crazyyyyy!!! well who wouldn't? that was sweet of her. She then hugged me. My heart is beating so fast but I also felt her's beating at equal rate.

"So? what the hell are we still doing here?!" I asked.

"Let's go to the mall!" Jessa suggested.

"No! lets go party!" Hannely shouted. Everyone turned at her

"What!? I was just only suggesting." she put her hands up to think there were flashing lights. Bunch of weirdos.

"To the beach?" Levi suggested as well.

"Guys!! can we just stay here?!?! There's still so much more blessings inside." Bill said while chomping down a large chicken part. Then we started laughing again

"How bout' the Zoo?" Vic suggested

"Why? because we need to deliver our food stealing pig from the refrigerator?" Ralph then pointed at Bill. Haha we didn't stopped laughing. This amazing people aren't actually my friends. They're my FAMILY. We didn't leave. They just spend the night there with me. Oh? Alexis? she feel asleep and don't worry she's just beside me. Holding my hand.

NEXT MORNING.

"Son, Take care. I love you" Mom weeped.

----------------------------------------

To be Continued. How was Chapter 6? Team Althea? or Team Alexis? which side are you on?

Read,Share,&Vote. Don't forget to follow ;)