Chapter 28

I moved to the bed yet she followed and sat beside me. My heart is pumping blood rapidly as I lean on her shoulder. I wish this would be everyday. Sadly the reality hurts. A lot. Back at those days. I just wanted to explore the world but pride and greed took over me. Cigarettes were like an alternative to candy but the truth is the smoke destroys the body. Alcohol made me tipsy and drunk altogether. Just to forget Alexis isn't going to be mine. Until I got involved to a mafia. They kidnapped Alexis and Troy. Of course to hero fanatics you'd save them carelessly. I saw them tied up. Each in different cellars. Jradge Magnus the mafia leader made the most difficult decision to ever answer. Clearly test papers weren't included. That was far beyond you learn from school. Its either to save one. Alexis or Troy.

"Bro Save Alexis! Don't worry about me i'd be okay" I still remember his voice in my head. If only he didn't die. He could have been my pal for life. I managed to save Alexis in exchange for Troy's life. Rage took over and I took Jradge's life as he did to my pal. Only in a different matter. I tried killing him slowly. Pulled his hand nails one by one. He screamed in pain and begged for mercy. Sadly did he even showed mercy before shooting my pal down? Unforgivable!!! Plucked his foot nails next, slowly and painfully as possible. I hated him. Who wouldn't I? I made it a child's play. Finally making him drink chemicals intended for cleaning. He died shortly in 1 day of suffering. But that wasn't enough. I couldn't just bring back Troy's life.

That was the first time I've ever cried when I got the mentality to do so. I thought to myself. I should have done this. I should have done that. That was the moment of firsts. Even by that time Alexis was already there to comfort me. That's why I swore to protect her until I die. Alexis i'm just happy you're with me. I couldn't ask for more.

She hugged me and shrugged into the warm embrace. It was phenomenal. Reckless Alexis always making me fall in love. You're really one of a kind. How i'd wish the girls in the world would be like you. Sweet,Charming,Smart,Talented but hard as hell approachable. I smirk at the moment. I stopped crying. She lays me down to her lap and played with my hair. That's my favorite every time she plays with it. I find it comfy. I'm more of a cat person. Mysterious yet awesome. "So? You okay now?" she asked while her hands are feeling my soft silky hair. I smiled, just smiled.

"Big bro? are you okay?" Francia said while knocking on the door. "He is, just let him rest for now okay?". "Okay big sis."

I'm feeling bit sleepy already since soft hands are making contact with the strands of my hair.

"I broke up with him" she said. Is she proud with that? "I thought you loved him" I look at her alluring brown eyes as hers look at mine. People fall to the ground but someday i'll fall in true love ... i just hope Alexis is ready to catch me. She might break if she really catches me.

---------------------------------

Keep reading ;)) Vote and Follow