Chapter 29

So we're really going back. I wish wishes would come true. Looking back to where Alexis and I were just friend. JUST FRIENDS. I pity myself sometimes receiving not the equal love I give her. Its TOO MUCH. I can't keep up with people who likes her. I'd let her go like I used to. But it would look like just plain friendship. Sigh. The more this keeps up the more i'm pushed back.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

"Hey, You've been zoning out lately" Alexis whispered as the plane takes off into the air. What do I say to her?

She holds my hand. Gosh. Here we go again. I'm the most quiet guy when it comes to love. I bet there's a lot like me who never says what they feel. I'm not afraid anymore. I look at her smiling at me then I smile back.

She got closer and her face is just mere inches away. I'm such a sap. She's going to kiss me? On the lips? I'm over thinking it. She smirked while looking at my lips and meets me at my eyes again. I'm totally not fund of romance that's why I don't mind girls that much. She leans over but. . .

"Maven?" Her eyes widened as I was preventing her lips to have contact with mine. I covered it by my hand. "T-that's totally you"

she looked away from my eyes leaving an awkward atmosphere for the both of us. I did it, I completely broke her trust. "S-sorry" I said nervously. What was she thinking?

She lowered her head and gave me the silent treatment. Sigh. If Alexis would know she can just break me easily like a twig. I'm done for. After all its okay not to be okay. Everything she does has an effect on me. Yes, even if she eats a lot. She's just a vision of perfection for me. I love her a lot but i'm still. . .

Afraid...

Rejection......

Pain.......

Sacrifice...........

&

LOVE...

"Hey Maven" she said looking at me,
I raise my brows "Did you even like me for just one bit? in all those years we've been together?"

I can't move my lips. What do I say?

----------------------
Next is the last chapter ^_^

Read and Vote. Do comment or follow.