Chapter 3

I closed my eyes as they guide me somewhere within the house.

"Awweee! Congratulations!" someone sniffled my shoulders and hugged me softly.

"Okay Guys! ready!? one! two! three!" someone shouted. Then I opened my eyes seeing Mom and Dad beside me. Everyone was standing and the backyard got beautifully decorated. Music played then children grabbed my hands and led me to an aisle. Someone was waiting by the altar. Alexis is waiting. She's waiting... I hugged her from behind.

"Hey." I whispered. She did not respond. When I looked at her it wasn't Alexis.

"Hannely!?" I screamed. Then ran! ran to where Alexis would be. Tripped on a bottle and smacked my head on a wooden table. I bleeded. Blood all over me. Lying on the floor & saw Alexis crying & trying to help me.. then everything began to blur and I heard a familiar voice..

"Maven! Maven! Maven! Maven! Ma....Vv....eeennnn..."

"Maven! wake up already! Go shower then meet me downstairs to eat lunch! Its almost 1 pm! you told me you'd go to our practice." Alexis nagging. AGAIN. I rushed to her and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead many times...

"Hey loverboy not that much! you'd suck my forehead off, you bastard." she snorted then we paused and bursted laughing. Pretty girls SNORTS sometimes when laughing. I went to the shower room and looked myself in the mirror. Released a big sigh.

"Glad it was all a dream. Its time to smile for a brand new day!!" motivated myself to something weird. haha I removed my clothes and took a bath. Shit. I forgot to bring a towel. Rolled my eyes outside to see if anyone was there. My room was just at the corner and isn't that far. probably. 6-7 meters.

"Love? are you there?!" I yelled. No one answered. I rolled my eyes back and forth then was a sign that no one was there. I ran fast as I could.

"AHHHhhhhhHH!!! Maven you jerk! what the hell!?" Alexis screamed and covered her eyes. I'd rather have the dream. sigh.

"Ohhh.. hey i'm sorry. I yelled but you didn't answer so I thought no one is in my room." explained.

"Sessshhh... Now move! i'm going outside!" she is still covering her eyes. Alexis slowly moving out then she slipped on the wet floor. I tried to save her but I lost balance. She fell on top of me. Cracking the nut.

"Fuck!!!!" I yelled in pain. Could this day get any better!? I felt the pain reached my stomach.

"Oh my God! i'm so sorry! are you okay?" then she saw IT again. Then nervously went away. What the heck. Got my towel and dried myself. Wore a plain white shirt and pants ohh an sneakers too. Went downstairs and saw her by the table.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked

"Don't touch me! I feel so bad." she sniffled

"Fine. I don't have the appetite to eat. Lets go." Well I didn't really mean it, Who knew!? Drove off to the school gym. As we pass by the school lobby we saw Levi and Vic.

"Hey dude! How are you? Hi Alexis!" Levi said. Vic gave Thumbs up.

"Hello." Alexis replied and smiled

"ohh.. I'm fine...How bout' you guys?" answered back. Levi one of my close friends since grade school. I saved him from bullies back at the days. That's why he never left my side.

"We're preparing for the party later at my house. Glad I saw you, I got busy with the invitations I forgot to give them days ago. Anyway you don't need an invitation dude. You're always invited at home. Bring Sexy Alexis with you and your friends as well. See yah later by 8 pm" Then Levi and Vic left. Vic doesn't speak much. Never actually heard his voice since I met him. Maybe he has mouth problems or something. Anyway we walked to the gym and Alexis went to the locker room to change. I waited near the Volleyball court.