Harry

#imagine

You were having an extreme makeout session with harry on his bed. You were about to take off ur shirt, but harry stoped u before u could.
"Here let me help you with that..." he said winking at u.
He slowly slipped off ur shirt and bra and started feeling ur breasts.
He took off the rest of ur clothes and got lower and lower until he was right at the spot u wanted him to be. he satrted massaging ur clit with his thumb. You moaned in pleasure causing him to smirk. He started rubbing ur throbbing pussy faster and faster.
"Ugh baby! ur sooo fuckin' wet!" He said rubbing harder.
"I. want. u. in. me." you said.
"Ohh really?" he said...
But before he could do anything else, louis walked into the room.
"OH MY GOD!" he screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!I AM OFFICIALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE."
you quickly hid under the blankets before louis could see anymore of ur naked body.
"Louis... what are you doing here?" harry said angirly.
"I just wanted to remind u about rehearsal tonight... i did not expect to see you two fucking in harry's bed."
louis said, obviousy disgusted.
"Ughh! i totally forgot about that! Sorry baby," he said pecking u on the lips, "Let's finish this later." he said winking at you, causing louis to make a disgusted face....