Liam

"Only one more sleep!" you think excitedly to yourself.

Tomorrow was your birthday and not only that, but your boyfriend Liam along with your best friends(the rest of the boys) were all taking a break off tour to visit you.

Seeing Liam was enough on its own-you hadn't seen him in about 4 months and you missed him.

You set your alarm clock for 10AM, since the boys had an early flight and you wanted to be prepared.

You were in so much stress of making yourself and house perfect, that you hadn't had the time to plan a party even after your best friend's constant nagging and reminders, but for some reason, you didnt mind it this year. Seeing the boys was great on its own.

You sat on your bed and shut your eyes, letting your wind wander to the endless possibilities and dreams. 

** You were sat on Liam's lap as his hands were rubbing your lower belly in a circular motion. He moved his lips towards your ear and began nibbling it. 

"Liam" you giggle.

"C'mon babe, its your birthday, lets go already" 

"Well not not, not here" you tell him, looking around at the crowded room.

"We could easily slip away upstairs, no one will notice love, they're all getting drunk." he whispers, seductively, in a low voice.

"mmmm" you say, biting down on your bottom lip.

Liam took that as an invitation so he immediately grabbed your hand and ran upstairs with you.

"Liam slow down!" you say, almost losing your balance on the seemingly forever-long flight of stairs.

you got to the bedroom door and he pushed you through, shutting it hard behind you, ensuring nobody Else's interruption.

Once the door shut, he quickly went for your neck, sucking and nibbling on it.

"Liam" you moan.

His hands trail down to your chest and he squeezes them for effect. You jump a little, not expecting it.

"Baby, tell me what you want, its your birthday today" he tells you as he continues kissing you roughly.

"I like the sound of this" you tell him, returning the kiss.

You bit down on his bottom lip and practically ripped off his shirt.

Your fingers trailed down his perfectly sculpted abs and down to his belt. You unbuckled it with haste and your eyes widened when you saw how big he was once his pants fell to his ankles.

Liam tackled you onto the floor and quickly undressed you.

He forced himself into you and...*

*BEEEP. BEEEP. BEEEEP. BEEEEP*

"Dammit. Motherfucker. Why? Why at the best part?" you say as you sigh, glaring at your alarm clock.

you felt dampness between your legs.

"Wow, i haven't even seen him and im already wet. How fucking great is this?" you say sarcastically as you get up from your bed.

You prepare for the morning and for your day but as soon as you finished getting dressed, you hear a few knocks on the door.

"What in the world? Who could it be? Everyone knows im suppose to pick up the boys in a few minutes, i dont hate time for this!" you sigh as you run to ge the door.

"Who is it?" you shout, when you almost reached the doorknob.

No answer.

Curious, you opened the door slowly as the bright sunlight attacked your face. you still hadn't opened the curtains or lights so your house was fairly dark.