Liam

"Rosalie....Honey wake up." You stir in the bed. "Rosalie baby...wake up." You open your eyes slowly and yawn. You look around and find Liam in the doorway. 

"Liam, what are you doing?" Just then Liam comes into the room carrying a tray of food. Right behind him comes your little daughter. 

"Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" She says as she climbs into the bed. 

"Awww thank you Piper." You embrace her in a hug. 

"Happy Mother's Day Rosalie." Liam places the tray on your lap and leans in to kiss you lovingly. 

"You made all of this?" You ask him. 

"I helped Daddy, Mommy." Piper chimes in. 

"She was the best helper ever!" Liam says as he kisses her face,making her giggle. They sit in the bed while you all eat. 

"So I was thinking that maybe we can just go relax at the beach and have a nice dinner." Liam suggests. 

"Yay! The beach." Piper yells running away excitedly. That makes you laugh.

"Ok. Sounds great." You say as you start getting ready. 

The weather was perfect. The sun was shining but there was a cool breeze so it wasn't very hot. Liam and Piper ran around in the water splashing each other. You laughed as you watched them playing. Piper had his lovely brown eyes and hair. You loved the both of them more than anything in the world. You join them in the splashing, laughing as you and Piper splash Liam. He lifts you up and spins you around, while Piper goes off to play in the sand. 

"Having fun Rosalie?" Liam asks as he places his forehead against yours. 

"Of course. How could I not when I'm spending it with the two people I love the most." You say as you place your lips against his. His tongue enters your mouth and he explores your mouth as his hand caresses your cheek.

"Mmmm Liam." you moan into the kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. 

"Mommy! Daddy! I want to build a sandcastle." Piper yells. Liam holds your hand and leads you over to Piper. 

The rest of the day was awesome. Piper and Liam pampered and played with you all day. The sun was setting and Liam cradled you in his arms. Piper was asleep in her beach chair. 

"It's beautiful..." You say, talking about the sun. 

"It's not nearly as beautiful as you, my love." Even after all this time, he still made your heart melt. He was still the sweetheart whom you fell madly in love with. He lifts up your chin and kisses you passionately. He stares deeply into your eyes. 

"I love you Rosalie. Happy Mother's Day." 

"Thank you for a marvelous day. I love you too Liam." You cuddle into his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.