Niall

"Rebecca baby, please" you hear Niall say as he tries calming you down.

"No Niall. All we ever do is fight,fight,fight. Im tired Niall."

"We can make it work, i promise"

"That's all we ever do. Make things work. Why cant we have things good? Why do we have to suffer to make thing work?"

"I'll change" he says in his last attempt to make you stay.

You and Niall were fighting over something stupid, like always. It wasnt even worth remembering.

"Niall i dont want you to change for me, i dont want to make you someone different."

"Rebecca, please, give me a chance. Its a good change. If you leave, i dont know what i'd do. Im going to be so miserable. I love you so much, i dont want you to leave babe."

"Niall, dont say that. you have the boys, you have every girl practically throwing her body at you. If anyone its me who'll be miserable but i have to do it Ni."

"I dont want 'any other girl' i want you. Why do you think i chose you out of all of them?"

"Niall, dont make this harder than it is." you tell him, as you grab your bag since you were finally finished packing.

You take a deep breath and head for the door, dragging your heavy suitcase behind.

You hear Niall sigh and you could tell he was close to breaking.

You didnt want to see him upset. You truly did want to leave with good intentions. You didnt want ot hurt Niall, you loved him and you knew he loved you, but things just werent working.

"I love you" you whisper before taking another step to the door.

You wanted Niall to grab you and pull you in for a long kiss. You knew he would stop fighting soon.

Its like he could read your mind because the next thing you knew, your hand was pulled on, tugged, and your body fell to his. 

"Im not letting you go." he tells you before crashing his lips onto yours.

You wanted to resist but you couldnt.

Your lips moved with his. He began nibbling on your bottom lip, begging for entrance and you granted it.

As you parted your lips, you felt Niall smile.

The two of you fought for dominance, eventhough you knew he would win.

With a swift movement, he carried you bridal style and rushed to the bedroom.

"Niall is this a smart thing to to?" you ask when he layed you on the bed.

"It might not be smart, but its the right thing to do. you and i both know we can live without eachother."

He pressed his lips onto yours again.

You broke the kiss and began to undress him.

In a few seconds the both of you were naked, staring eachother down.

You bit your bottom lip while you looked him over.

"Damn you, Horan." you say, shaking your head.

He laughs and moves closer to you.

You quickly tackle him, to get ontop.

"Someone's eager" he says.

"Shut up" you tell him, with a banterous tone.

You began kissing down Niall's neck. When you reached his collar bone, you stopped. You began sucking, gently.

You heard Niall moan a little and you knew you were doing everything right. 

You let go and saw that you left a small love bite.

Again, you began to kiss down his body.

"Stop teasing" he tells you.

You pull your body up so that you were face to face with him again.

"Oh, you dont like it?" you ask, as you reach down and play with him a bit.

"A fuck, Rebecca. Now you've done it" he says.

He pulls your shoulders, getting you off balance so you fell onto the bed and he was able to get ontop.

"You're getting it tonight"

he smashed his lips onto yours, forcing his tongue into your mouth.

The two of you made out and you felt him growing in between your thighs.

You ran your fingers up and down his spine, sending chills through him.

Niall straightened his body out so he could start.

He puts his hands on either side of your face, pressing your pillow down, for support and immediately pushed himself through your entrance.

"Of fuck" you say, surprised.

Niall pumped faster into you. He alternated between kissing you roughly and stopping to press his forehead onto yours because of his pleasure.

"You feel so good" he tells you.

Niall put his head in the crook of your neck and you felt his eyelashes push together, you knew he was shutting his eyes tightly.

Quickly, you switched sides with Niall and pressed your hands against his chest.

You started pushing him into you, faster with each thrust.

Niall began to play with your breasts, squeezing them whenever you did something right.

"Oh fuck Rebecca." he says

"Niall, im so close" you tell him.

He grabs your waist to help you thrust and begins pushing you onto him harder.

You pushed your entire body up, getting him out of you completely, and smashed yourself onto him.

"Ahh! FUCK" he says as he throws his head back.

Niall shuts his eyes and you feel him come inside of you.

Your walls tightened around his dick and you released yourself.

Your head fell to your chest as the familiar feeling of strong pleasure rolled through your body, sending charges all over you.

"Niall" you moan one last time before collapsing onto him.

You shifted your body so you were laying beside him. He turned himself to you, your nose on his, and wrapped his strong arms around you.

"Rebecca i really do love you, i would be so lost without you." he tells you, when he finally caught his breath again.

"I love you too" you whisper and quickly kiss him

"Babe, im going to unpack then."

"Wait, you thought you were done for tonight?" he says as he laughs.

"You're far from being finished with" Niall tells you with a smirk.

He kissed you roughly once more, and it was only the beginning of the best night of your life.