harry

#Imagine hanging out with your best friends Lilly. You and Lilly obviously had crushes on these two guys you met about a month ago named Niall and Harry who were soon becoming really good friends so you guys didn’t know how to tell them. “Hey, [Y/N] I have a great idea,” “Not another one of your great ideas, but what is it” you reply not really that interested in what she had to say because all her “ideas” seem to fail. “Well since I obviously like Niall and you have to like Harry you should talk to Niall for me ya’know get him to like me PLEASE,” 

“But I don-“

“[y/n] make sure you tell him how nice I am and ill do the same for you I mean your clearly like Harry” “Lilly how am I goi-“ 

“So you’re going to do it” getting frustrated you just say fine and leave the room. How could you make him like her, you didn’t want to let her down either. So you had to think about it but you didn’t have long because you guys were hanging out with them tomorrow. “Hey Lil, I’ll see you tomorrow when we go out for dinner then to the party” you say gathering your things to leave. “Ok [y/n] make sure you put in a good word, it would be the best thing ever if we dated” she said the hugged you and walked you out. “No problem” you say with a small smile and head home. The next day you get ready for your day with Lilly, Harry and Niall. You put on a flirty white tube top dress with a black bow going up your dress and some black spiked heel boots. ( Dress: http://www.dwdshoes.com/images/Zzw-Betty-30873-White-Black-Dresses-Womens-Designer.jpg , Boots: http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/images2.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-shoes/Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Lita-Spike-(Black-Silver)-010604.jpg ) You put half your hair in a loose pony tail bow and curled the rest. ( Hair: http://www.osoblog.tv/hair_bow.jpg ) It was about 4:45 and you were on your way. You met up with Niall and you guys were meeting with Lil and Harry later at the restaurant . “Wow you look amazing,” “Awee thanks, but I bet Lil looks better shes soo pretty” you thought to yourself did that make you look like you’re a lesbian for her but part of you didn’t mind because you knew you wasn’t. “Well yeah…. she’s pretty” he replies rather slow “Yeah she is, and she has an amazing personality I mean you should get to know her more” as you went on and on about why he should be with Lilly you guys actually had a decent conversation and the more time you spent with him the less and less your conversations were about him and Lilly. Your phone rang from in your purse, “hold on let me get that,” “no go ahead its okay, but don’t take long we got to go meet up with Lilly and Harry soon” he said and he kissed your cheek. “Oh shit Lilly!” You looked at your phone and it was her “[Y/N] where the hell are you guys” “were coming, were coming” you reply shook up and thinking about how his soft lips and how they hit your cheeks but you knew your best friend liked him as you thought about what could happen you zoned out of the conversation with Lilly on the phone. “[Y/N] , HEY [Y/N] what the hell, are you there!?!” “oh I’m here were coming” you say and hang up. “Who was that” Niall said looking into your eyes. “It was Lilly, they’re there so let’s go” you reply quickly giving him a bit of the cold shoulder. You guys got into his car and began driving, it was a long and silent car ride but you didn’t have any intentions of talking. When you guys get there you grabbed your wallet out of your purse and walked inside. Lilly stared at you in envy. You thought you should tell her what happen but you didn’t you just quickly ate your dinner, barely conversing with anyone. “Hey, [Y/N] what’s wrong” Lilly said, “Oh nothing, but I put in a good word” you whispered to her she smiled and began talking to Niall who couldn’t keep his eyes off of you. You began to smile but it quickly went away. “Hey guys I think I’m going to go home, for a bit before the party” “[y/n] you live about 30min from here” Niall said as you got up to leave “Let me drive you” he said beginning to get out of his seat. “I think she’s ok” Lilly said to Niall trying to make him sit down. Niall gave her a quick cold stare then got up to drive you home “plus your purse is still in my car” he added before officially leaving the table with you. Lilly just looked at you two leave then she texted you a straight face but you never replied. When you guys got into the car you was still silent and the mood was awkward. “[Y/N] what’s wrong, I mean ever since we were hanging out earlier and your friend called you, you’ve been acing really funny.” “It’s nothing just drive me home please” you gave him a half smile and looked out the window waiting for him to pull off. You guys get to your house after another long and silent car ride. “Thanks” you say “oh and sorry for making you leave early, if you want something else to eat you can come inside” “That would be great” he says and steps out of his car and follows you inside. “What would you like” you say as you guys enter the kitchen. “Anything would be fine” “chicken it is” you say and you both begin to laugh “[Y/n] so what was really wrong earlier” You looked at him and began to explain “Well Lilly really likes you, and she told me to put in a good word for her so you would like her which I tried to do at first, then as I hung out with you and talked to you I began to grow feelings for you and when you kissed my cheek I just didn’t know what to do anymore so when she called it just made everything wo-” Niall interrupted you by placing a soft long kiss on your lips making your forget about everything. “Well if she was your best friend she would understand our feeling towards each other” your eyes grew when he basically admitted he had feelings for you but all your thoughts went away when he kissed you again “[Y/N] where’s your bed room” 

“upstairs , but what about your chicken” 

“forget it all I want is you” he picked you up and brought you to your room and began kissing down your body and then began slowly taking off your dress. Then he slid his fingers under your thong and into your pussy, he being pumping his fingers deep into you making you moan over and over. He then bends over and begins sliding your thong off with his teeth. You begin to sit up to take his pants off then he stops you “[y/n] this is for you, just relax” You smile at him then lay back down, as he unbuckles his belt your hear the buckle clink together and the anticipation begins to make you even more wet. He bends over and begins to circle his tongue across your clit and as you get wetter and wetter he shoves his tongue into you and the warm wetness of it drives you crazy. As he pumps his tongue in and out of you, you grab hold of his cock and begin pumping he groans then glances up at you. You smirk and mouth “you need pleasure too” then you can feel his smile grows across your entrance. He finally gets up and kisses you long and passionately making you taste yourself as he wiggles his tongue in you. Then he sinks is cock deep into you hitting your G-Spot while he thrusts you begin to scream. He was so long and thick. His cock was stretching your pussy but it felt so good, as you began to climax so did he and you could tell because his thrust started to get sloppy. Then you both reached you climax and began to cum. As his warm white juices went inside of you your legs began to tighten up for an orgasm but he removed himself from you before you could. You whined at the removal of him from inside you then he whispered in your ear “We have a party to go to” then kissed you.