Liam

Imagine Liam has invited you to go on holiday with him. You say yes, obviously. He is your best friend, but you have always loved him, and you are jealous of all of his ex girlfriends like Danielle. You hope you inviting you on holiday means he likes you too.

You are sat on the airplane when you feel something on your leg. You look down and see Liam's leg pressed against yours. You look up and see Liam watching you, "I want you" Liam whispers in your ear. "Liam?" you say shocked. "I've always wanted you..." he whispers. "I want you to Liam... we are on an airplane..." you whisper. He grins mischievously and takes your hand. He leads you down the plane centre, you look around and see that there is only a coupe of other people n this part of the plane, and they are all to absorbed in there books/ipods to notice you. Liam glances around, before pulling you into the toilet. he shuts the door and leans across to lock it. As he leas across you notice the bulge in his pants and you smile. He slides his hand up your back. You look into his eyes and he kisses you. You pull off his t-shirt and he takes off yours. You feel his hands slide up your back to your bra strap. "Are you sure you want to?" Liam pauses as he unhooks your bra. You answer by sliding your hands to his waistline and undoing his belt. He smiles and drops your bra on the floor. He kisses your neck, then your collarbone and down to your left boob. You drop his trousers and they fall to his ankles. He steps out of them and you smile. You bend down to look at his boxers, armani. They are so tight. You wiggle them down past his knees and giggle as his erection flaps up and hits his stomach. You take his boxers off, then look back up from where you are on your knees. You feel Liam's hands massaging the back of your head as you lean forward and take his throbbing penis in your mouth. You swirl your tongue around the head, before taking in more and grazing your teeth lightly along the top of his dick. You slowly move it in an out of your mouth as he continues to massage your head. You get faster and he throws his head back. You feel his hands tense as he nears cumming. You take his penis out of your mouth and stand up. Liam's hands go to your trousers. He slides them down and his finger edges towards your panties. His finger edges under neath and you feel it sliding across the top of your pussy. You get wet thinking about it inside of you as he pulls your pants down and places one finger on your clit. He rubs it between his thumb and forefinger and you shiver as he gets faster. Then he stops and pulls his fingers away.l "You ready?" he asks. "yeah" you smile. "Sure?" he says concerned. You nod and he lies you down. He lies down on top of you and he looks into your eyes as he enters you. You gasp at how big he is and he stops. "Are you ok?" he asks. "Yeah, just need to adjust" you smile and he sighs. He is so kind and caring, thats why you love him. He starts to move in and out of you getting faster and faster. He thrusts in to you and you cum on his dick he keeps going until you hear a knock on the door. Liam stops. "Hell?" you hear someone call. "In use!" Liam pants, "But there's one up the other end!" You hear someone walking away and Liam pulls out of you. You cringe, "That was close" you say. Liam smiles, "Seeing as you've eaten, its my turn when we get there?"