zayn

"Aaliya, why arent you eating?" Zayn asks concerned. 

"Oh I just dont feel very hungry." Just then your stomach grumbled, betraying your words. 

"Right. What's going on? You havent eaten all day. Talk to me babe." He scooter closer and you knew he would sit there all day until you told him what was wrong. He was such a great listener but you were sometimes afraid to tell him everything. But what could you say to him? That you were starving yourself because you didn't feel good enough? That you were scared he was going to leave you for someone else, someone skinnier and prettier than you. He sat there quietly, watching as you tried to gather the right words.

"I just dont feel good enough...you know...for you..." 

"Is that what all this is about? That you're feeling insecure about yourself?" You nod and wait for his reaction. He takes a deep breathe and stands up. "C'mon. Follow me." He takes your hand and you follow him to the bathroom. He leaves you at the door and heads to open the window. 

"Zayn what are you doing?" He walks towards the scale and picks it up. He heads to the window and throws the scale right out it! 

"Zayn! Why did you do that?" You were shocked by his actions. 

"Beacause I don't care how much you weigh or what you look like. You're perfect to me." He reaches to hold your hand again. 

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me but bear this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." You feel your heart fluttering in your chest. 

"I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth, But if I do its you, oh its you they add up. I'm in love with you and all your little things." His proclamation touched you deeply. He just admitted that he loved all of your flaws because they made you...you. More importantly he was willing to accept you just as you were, and to him you were absolutely perfect. 

"Zayn..." you didnt know what to say. He was so amazing. You feel the tears well up in your eyes as you stared into his beautiful face. You could never love another person as much as you loved him. 

He smiles softly and kisses away your tears before placing his lips on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around your waist. You both break apart to catch your breathes and you rest your head against his shoulder, breathing in his delicious scent. 

"Dont ever let anyone tell you you're anything but perfect." He whispers in your hair, his warm breathe tickling your scalp. 

"Zayn I love you." You plant a soft kiss on his neck. He rubs your back soothingly. 

"I love you too Aaliya. My little angel." He picks you up bridal style and carries you into the bedroom, where you fall soundly asleep in his protective arms.