Zayn

"Hmm I don't really know what I want...everything looks so good." There were a few people in front of you in the line of Starbucks and the lady in the front seems like she has a complicated order. You scan the menu again and finally decide on what to get. You glance at your watch. Crap! You were going to be late for your meeting with the hospital administration. Why cant these peasants just pick something and move it along??The door opens and the cold air sends a chill down your spine. 

"Ah it's so warm in here." Someone mumbles behind you. You turn casually around to see who's standing behind you. A young man stares up at the menu trying to decide what he wants. He's wearing a brown coat that fits his body nicely and his jeans hide nothing for the imagination. He bites his bottom lip and you eyes examine his face. His strong jawline, his high cheekbones, his dark hair with a bit of blonde on the edge of his quiff. He notices you staring and looks down at you warmly. You turn around, a bit embarrassed at your behavior. 

"Umm excuse me doctor?" You feel the young man tap your shoulder. You turn back to him, politely. 

"Hello. This is my first time here. I was wondering if you could help me choose something?" 

"Oh sure. They have a lot of great things here, it just depends on what you like." 

"I like a lot of things." As he says this he bites his lip and checks you out. You had a feeling he wasn't talking about coffee. Oh wow! "So any suggestions, doctor?" 

"Ha ha it's Adrian. Well the cappuccinos are pretty good here." You suggest. 

"Sounds good to me. Thank you Adrian. I'm Zayn." He extends his hand and you shake it, smiling politely up at him. His brown eyes are glowing warmly. You turn away and take a deep breathe to clear your head. 

"You look so cute when you blush." His warm breathe against your ear makes your hairs stand on edge. You realize then that you two are standing very close to each other. He was flirting but two could play at that game.

"Thank you. I like your jeans...if they were off." You hear him gasp and glance at him. You see the amused look on his face and the lust in his eyes as he checks you out once more. 

"Oh what I would do to get you out of those scrubs... You turn doctor." He juts his chin towards the counter. You giggle as you turn around to order. He leans on the counter and takes a napkin, scribbling something on it with a pen. He winks at you as he walks towards the door. You frown at him.

"But Zayn I thought you were going to order some coffee?" 

"I'm in the mood for something else." He smiles shyly and you get the feeling he isn't talking about food. He disappears into the street. You grab the napkin and read the message: 'Meet me for dinner tonight at 8. Marriott Hotel. Room 690.' You pay for your coffee as you stuff the napkin into your pocket and leave the shop, eager for the night.