Harry

#Imagine standing in the kitchen, waiting for my dinner to cook, when I hear a banging noise. I turn off the tap that's running, to hear better. I hear it again coming from behind the wall. I walk over and cup my ear to it, and I hear it again. It sounds like it's coming from above me in the wall. I run upstairs and into my bedroom, which is above my kitchen, and listen carefully. I hear it coming from the same wall and realize it's the heating pipes. I pick up my mobile and ring the builders. "Hello?" "Yes, I'm calling because I can hear a banging noise in my wall and I think it's my pipes" I explain to the receptionist down the phone. "Ok, we'll send someone straight over." They take my address then I hang up and put the phone down.

I hear and knock on the door and put my dinner down to go and answer it. I open the door to a curly haired man, with bright green eyes that stare into mine as he smiles at me. "I'm the builder" he grins. "Oh, ok come in." I hold the door open for him and he walks past me, before turning and waiting expectantly. I shut the door and lead him up into my bedroom. "Sorry 'bout the mess" I apologize, kicking a bra under my bed. He chuckles quietly, and I realize he saw it. I blush red and point over to the far wall, "that's where the noise is coming from." As if waiting for it's introduction, the wall makes the banging noise just after I finish speaking. The builder sets down his tool kit, and rummages around in it, making small talk as he does so. "Whats your name then?" he asks. "Adele, what's yours?" you ask. "Harry" he grins at you, and you realize he is quite fit. You blush as if worried he can read your mind, even though you know that's a ridiculous idea. He smirks though, which makes you panic slightly, before you brush it away. "How old are you?" he asks, examining a drill. "20" you tell him. "20 as well" he says. "Ok, I'm going to drill into your wall to try and see what it is that's making that noise." You nod, not caring what he does. You perch on your bed, and watch as he places the tip of the drill tenderly on the wall. He presses his finger down on the button and pushes into the wall. When he's made a hole all the way through, he turns and looks at you, "want a go?" "Um, yeah, sure, but I'll probably ruin my bedroom..." he laughs, "Don't worry, I'll help." You bite your lip, but get up and go over to him anyway. He passes you the drill and guides your hands to the wall. He stands behind you with his arms reaching around your sides to hold the drill with you. You are vaguely aware of his crotch pressed against you, but ignore the dirty thoughts that are going through your head. He presses down on the button and helps you push it into the wall. It starts vibrating, making it awkward for you with Harry pressed against you. You hear Harry moan slightly and you let go off the drill and step away. "What?" he looks at you, he's the one blushing now. "Don't deny that you want me." You gasp as he presses his lips to yours, but kiss him back anyway. "I didn't, did I?" you murmur in his ear. You pull his t-shirt up over his head and stare at his perfect abs. "Like what you see?" He laughs before pulling off your t-shirt, then unclasping your bra and dropping it on the floor. He kisses your nipples, flicking your tongue against them. He kisses down your stomach and onto your waist, just above your pussy. You moan and pull your trousers down, along with your panties. Harry kisses your opening, before pushing his tongue inside you. You moan as he licks in long, hard strokes, while rubbing your clit between his fingers. You feel yourself nearing your climax, when Harry pulls away. "Harry" you groan. "Where's the fun for me?" he smirks. You pull his trousers down, then rub your hand teasingly over the bulge in his boxers. He bites his lip to try and stop a moan from escaping his mouth. You smile and pull down his boxers. His erect dick slaps up against his abdomen and you smile before taking it in your hand. You jack him off for a minute, before taking it in your mouth and licking slowly up and down his shaft. He places his hands on the back of your head and pushes your further onto his dick. You bob your head up and down, and he thrusts into your mouth. You reach up and rub his balls as he mouth fucks you, making him moan loudly. You pull away just before he cums and lie down on the bed. He smirks again before climbing on top of you, the tip of his dick just touching your entrance "You ready?" he whispers. You nod and gasp as you feel him enter you. He thrusts in and out, getting harder and faster as you adjust. "HARRY" you scream. "Not yet babe" he pants in between thrusts. "When you cum, I want you to look me in the eyes" he tells you. You nod and arch your back as Harry hits your g-spot. "You ready?" he asks. You nod and look into his eyes as you release your fluids onto his dick. He empties his load into you, and pulls away breathing heavily. "I guess it wasn't just the wall making a banging noise" Harry smirks.