Genderbend (Part 3)

A/N: Fahk. I lied about the 'tomorrow' thing. Fuuuuuuudddggggeeeee cakes.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Kira: I wanna turn back to my OWN FLIPPING GENDER!!!! WE NEED TO FIND THE ONE WHO DID THIS!!! HE/ SHE MUST PAY!!! *sparta kicks open door and runs out*

Slendy: *faceless facepalms*

Creepypastas: *runs after Kira*

~·~·~·~·~

Kira: I WANNA CHANGE BACK!!!! THE SECRETS OF A GUY MUST BE UNKNOWN TO WOMAN!!!! WHY?!?!??!?! *swinging on vines*

Creepypastas: *swinging on vines too*

BEN: *behind all of the creepypastas* Wait! I'm on my period and I-- CRAMP!!!! *lets go of vine*

Splendy: *catches her with tendrils and continues swinging on vines*

Jeff: AAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHhhhHHHHH!!!! *swinging on vines* *acting like Tarzan*

Puppeteer: *acts like Spiderman* *uses strings as 'web'*

Bloody Painter: ....BEN's period can be my paint...

Ticci Toby: EWWW!!!! *clings onto Masky*

Masky: -_- *still swinging*

Kira: RAWR!!!!! *tackles a deer*

Hoodie: ...I don't think the deer do this to us.

Kira: HISSSSSSS!!!! *slithers on the forest floor to find the culprit*

Creepypastas: ... *does what he does*

~·~·~·~·~

Kira: *sniffs* I smell... *gasps* CHEESE!!! OH HELL NAW!!!! *runs to where the cheese smell is coming from*

Creepypastas: *follows her*

Kira: YOU!!!!!! *stops in a clearing where culprit is*

Creepypastas: *stops also,

???: *back facing Kira and creepypastas* It is I...... *turns around to them* ASDRAVAFEYOIUHGOKERMEHGEDONYVIFGHAK!!!!!! LALALALALALA!!!!!!

Creepypastas and Kira: *cringes*

Jane: Eugh, what's with her? I'm outta here. Peace out! *gives a peace sign and runs away*

Clockwork: -_- And who the heck are you?

Asdravafeyoiuhgokermehgedonyvifghak: I JUST INTRODUCED MYSELF!!! MY NAME IS ASDRAVAFEYOIUH--!!!

JA: HOW ABOUT YOU STAHP YELLING AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY!!!!

Asdravafeyoiuhgokermehgedonyvifghak: *takes a deep breath* I'm Asdravafeyoiuhgok--.

JA: SERIOUSLY?!?!?! YOU'RE SPAZZING OUT LIKE A FLIPPING FANGIRL!!!!

Kira: Dude, bruh, brotato, man, babe, wait what? Asdravafeyoiuhgokermehgedonyvifghak IS her name. I call her Asdra for short.

JA: Oh. Wow, your parents hate you. XD

Asdra: THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF HER!!! *points at Kira*

Kira: *puts hands up in defense* They're just cheese. They'll be back.

Asdra: THEY'LL BE BACK MY BUTT!!!!

Bloody Painter: Ok, she's an annoying cheese singer so she can't do this to us without a help from someone who can use magic.

Old Witch Miley Cyrus: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M THE ONE WHO HELPED HER!!!!! *appears beside Asdra*

Jeff: Fahk! It's her!

Old Witch: I'VE COME FOR REVENGE, KIRA!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHA!!!

Kira: -_- I hate you.... CHANGE US BACK!!!!

Old Witch: Lol, nope.

Kira: THEN WHAT WILL WE DO FOR YOU TO CHANGE US BACK?!?!?!?!

Puppeteer: *mumbles under breath* Please not a singing contest. The cheese "singer" sucks and will probably make our ears ble--

Asdra: WE'LL HAVE A REMATCH!!!!

Kira: Pfft, easy.

Asdra: MIC PLEASE!!!!

Old Witch: *makes microphones appear in their hands*

Asdra: ME FIRST!!!!

Creepypastas from Slendy's mansion: Oh Zalgo. */faceless/ facepalms*

Asdra: YOUR INSECURE, DO NOT KNOW WHAT FOR! BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!! *insert "What Makes You Beautiful" lyrics here*

Kira: *facepalms* WHY DA FUQ ARE YOU SINGING 1D SONGS?!?!??! OMFG!!!!

Clockwork: *clock's glass shatters* ....

Offendy: *has disgusted face on* Mental note: Do NOT rape Asdra. Ever.

Trendy: Yuck, she's ugly everywhere.

Splendy: Uhhh, she's not invited ANYWHERE!!!

Tendy: ... *flips the bird at her*

Ruby: *stares at her with a 'wtf, are you kidding me?' look*

Nina and Jana: *covering ears*

EA (Eyeless Alice): I am disgusted in so many levels. You're making our eardrums bleed.

Toby: D: She's ruining my mood of annoying Masky and Hoodie!!!!

Puppeteer: Oh my beautiful puppets. *facepalms*

JA: •-• Thou shalt not go to Heaven, you lil schist.

BP (Bloody Painter)(Now it's like Blood Pressure): I need something to express my thoughts. *gets a stick and draws on ground* *draws a burning Asdra*

Kira: Dayum, everyone hates you. Ahem. I'm coming home~ I'm coming home~ Tell the world I'm coming home~ *insert "I'm Coming Home" lyrics here*

Old Witch: *cringes at Asdra* KIRA WINS!!! HERE YOU GO!!! *changes them back* GOODBYE!!!! *runs away to the sea and jumps in*

Asdra: D:< YOU LIL!!!!

Kira: SPAAAARRRRTTTTAAAAAA!!!! *kicks her to Mars*

And there you have it. They're back as their own gender. Well, they're still wearing what they were wearing when they were their opposite genders. So that's why BEN in complaining because of the, y'know. *derp face* Well, everyone's complaining. They're complaining about how big/ small their clothes are. The girls' clothes are hanging on their bodies while the guys are moving like a robot. Dayum!