The Holy Cheese (Part 4)

Woman Cheese Singer: LET IT GOOOOOOOO~!!!! LET IT GOOOOOOOO~!!!!!! *making dying walrus noises*

Kira: What

Jeff: The

BEN: YOU SUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

Woman Cheese Singer: D:

Other creepypastas and Kira: *gives BEN a 'wtf' look*

BEN: *just ignores them and continues chanting 'You suck!' at the woman cheese singer*

Woman Cheese Singer: D': *runs away crying cheese tears*

Creepypastas and Kira: ...

BEN: So, we win by default?

Slendy: *mutters under breath* You made the cocky egoistic woman cheese singer cry.

BEN: *hears* I did?

Other creepypastas and Kira: He did?

Slendy: Noooooooo *sarcasm*

Creepypastas and Kira: ...

Woman Cheese Singer: *comes back with cheese tears stained cheeks and cheese eyeliner streaming down the said cheeks* REVEEEENNNGGGEEEE!!!!!!

BEN: Sooooooooo, who knows how to sing?

Kira: *steps forward* I do.

Creepypastas: You do?

Kira: Of course I do!

Jeff: Ya sure?

Kira: Of course I am! Now, gimme a microphone!

Woman Cheese Singer: Jacky~! Mic please~!

Creepypastas and Kira: *stares at EJ*

EJ: Hey! It's another person with the same name as me except it is ending with a letter 'y'.......

A man with huge muscles and only wearing a neon orange underwear enters the room with two microphones.

Jacky: Here you go, babe~ *winks and gives a microphone to WCS and throws the other microphone at Kira*

Kira: *catches microphone* Y'know you could just give it to me properly.

Jacky and WCS: *flirting with each other and kisses*

Creepypastas and Kira: Eww......

Slendy: *covers Sally's eyes*

Jacky and WCS: *starts making out*

Kira: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!! *slams face with microphone*

BEN: OMFG!!!!! SOMEBODY STOP THEEEEMMMM!!!!! *running around in circles*

Jeff: GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! *slams face to the wall*

Masky: *rolling on the ground in circles* MY GAWD!!!!! STAHP THEM!!!!!!!

Slendy: O_O *covers Sally's eyes with hands and tendrils*

Sally: Um, Slendy? Can you please remove your hands and tendrils from my eyes? *tries to see what is happening*

Slendy: Child, the scene is horrifying for your innocent eyes and mind.

Sally: Ok? *stops trying*

EJ and Hoody: *with Jeff slamming their heads to the wall* WHAT THE GANUSH DID WE JUST SEE?!?!?!?!?!??!

Smile and Charlie: ... *blindfolds selves* *silently begging for them to stop*

Jacky and WCS: *stops making out and smiles flirtatiously at each other*