The Vacation Of Kira And Jack In A Resort (Part 2)

Kira: Ohhh!!!! *points at an ice cream cart* ICE CREAM!!!!!!! *runs toward the cart*

Jack: *sees Kira running towards the ice cream cart* *runs after her* Wait for me!

Then...

*BOOGSH*

Kira and Jack bumps into a handsome guy that has a b*starous attitude (I know b*starous isn't a word but deal with it and my weirdness.) with girls following him from behind. He is wearing swimming trunks and he's shirtless, showing his six-pack abs.

Kira and Jack: Sorry. *are gonna walk towards the ice cream cart*

Random handsome guy: Woah, woah, woah. *pulls Kira and Jack back in front of him*

Kira: What. *has poker face on*

Random handsome guy: *looks up and down Kira's zebra striped bikini and smirks*

Kira: *whispers in Jack's ear* I'm gonna deal with him. Buy me chocolate ice cream, big bag of Cheetos, coke drink, and a bag full of popcorn.

Jack: *nods and goes away to take those stuff*

Random handsome guy: Now that he is gone, *referring to Jack* I'm Garry. *winks at Kira*

Fangirls of Garry: Kyaaaahhhh!!!!!!! *faints*

Kira: *isn't flustered or anything* I'm Kira. It's nice to meet you. If you will excuse me... *walks away towards Jack who is waiting for her* Let's go. *smiles*

Jack: *smiles back* Okay.

Kira and Jack: *goes to the movie theatre*

Garry: I will get your heart, Kira. I will get it no matter what!

(Yeah right, Garry. Dream on. *sarcastic*)

In the movie theatre...

Kira and Jack: *are watching a scary movie while eating and drinking their junk foods*

Garry: *is stalking them by wearing a hat, sunglasses, and coat for disguise* *eating and drinking some popcorn and cola* Hmm, what to do to make Kira fall for me....

In the middle of the movie...

Kira: *giggling* *spitpopcorn's a random person*

Random person No.1: *gets hit by the popcorn with spit* Hey! Who did that!?

Jack: *snickers* *spitpopcorn's another random person*

Random person No.2: Hey! Show yourself!

Kira and Jack: Hey! We're right here! *hides under their chairs*

After the movie...

Jack: *walking out of the theatre laughing* That. Was. Hilarious!

Kira: *is behind Jack also laughing while following him* I. Know. Right!

Garry: *still spying at them* *pulls out a pad and a pen* Likes doing hilarious things. *writes it down*

Kira: *stops on her tracks* Jack, do you feel someone spying on us?

Jack: *also stops* Yeah. *turns to where Garry is hiding* *pulls out his scalpel and attacks Garry* *takes out Garry's kidneys then eats it and kills him* Now he can't tell on us about me eating his kidneys, killing him, and you being the boss of this guy.

Kira: Yup! But the resort is really boring. Let's make this place awesome! *fist pumps*

Jack: Yeah! *fist pumps also*

Timeskip...

Jack and Kira: *has their bags with them and they're running towards Jack's car because they're being chased by policemen* YOU SLOW POKES CAN'T CATCH US! *enters car and drives back to the mansion*

Kira: *sticks out head from the window* LOSERS!!!!! *sticks out tongue*

Kira and Jack: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they got back to the mansion, unpack their things, and slept because they got tired from running, pranking, and many more at the resort.

Back at the resort...

The resort: *crashes down into pieces*

Resort staffs: CURSE YOU TWO PRANKING TEENAGERS!!!!

The resort: *falls on them*

Resort staffs: Ughhh........ *faints... or dies >:)*