Waking Up The Game Playing Survivors And Dead Rat

The next morning, Slendy, Smile, and Sally woke up and went downstairs. Then they saw the game player survivors that played overnight.

Slendy: *goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast and yells* SALLY, WAKE THEM UP!!!!!!

Sally: *stops following Slendy and looks up at him* Aye aye, Slendy! *salutes him and runs to the living room* WAKEY WAKEY, PEOPLE!!!! *shakes the sleeping people rapidly* WAKEYYYY WAKEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! *shakes them even rapidly* WAKE UP!!!! *has red glowing eyes and flips the couch and glass coffee table that surprisingly didn't break* *kicks Hood2y and Masky on their sides angrily* *finds the dead rat Kira killed and chops it to pieces* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *puts the dead rat pieces in the sleeping people's mouth except for Kira who swats away the dead rat piece that was about to be dropped by Sally in her mouth*

Smile: *evil doggy laughs*

Everyone in the household except Sally, Kira, Slendy, and Smile: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! *goes to the bathroom and starts removing the dead rat pieces that was in their mouths*

Kira: *wakes up and sits up* What happened, Sally, Smile?

Sally: I chop the dead rat to pieces that you killed yesterday and placed them inside their mouths to wake them up.

Smile: *barks in agreement*

Kira: Oh, okay. *lays down and falls asleep again*

Sally and Smile: *rolls Kira to the kitchen*

BEN, Masky, Hoody, Jack, and Jeff: *enters kitchen and sees Sally and Smile rolling Kira* LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! XD

Kira: *wakes up with dark aura around her and says in demonic voice* What the hell are you doing?

Sally: Uhhhhh..... *sweating* Smile and I don't want to see you sad when you didn't eat Slendy's cooking so we rolled you over here to eat some. *nervous smile*

Smile: *nods with sweat dripping down his head*

Kira: *smiles* Okay!

Sally and Smile: *sighs in relief*

The people in the household starts eating their breakfast peacefully and silently. How? Dunno. *shrugs shoulders*