If The Creepypasta Guys Have Periods (even Charlie and Smile)

What if...

Kira and Sally woke up and went downstairs. They were met by pure silence. Only their breathing can be heard.

Kira and Sally: So quiet..........

*crickets and cicadas sound*

They searched in the kitchen, backyard, bathroom, living room, rooftop, and the whole forest for the creepypasta guys (even Smile and Charlie). Then they heard stomping from upstairs and it's getting closer.

Kira and Sally: *sees the creepypasta guys, even Smile and Charlie, stomping down the stairs*

Kira: Hey guys! *cheerful smile*

Creepypasta guys with Charlie and Smile: *looks at Kira with red demonic glowing eyes* Shut up. *stomps to the living room and sits down the couch*

Kira: :(

Sally: *sniffles* Kira, am I invisible? *looks at Kira with puppy dog eyes and tears at the corner of her eyes* :'(

Kira: *looks down at Sally* No, you're not invisible, Sally. *pats Sally's head then looks up and sees the guys fighting* Hey! Masky, drop BEN down! *runs toward them and tries to stop them*

Sally: -_- Liar. *goes to the kitchen and eats jars of cookies*

Masky: *pushes Kira away*

Kira: *falls down to the floor on her stomach* Ouch!

Smile and Charlie: *sits on Kira's back and starts arguing about what's better*

Kira: Get of my back, Charlie, Smile! *starts pounding fists on the floor and legs flailing around*

Smile and Charlie: *glares at Kira*

Kira: *gulp* C-Continue your lovely talk, my men. *laughs nervously then notices blood dripping on her shirt* *mumbles* Man period.

BEN and Jack: *fighting on who won on the video game they're playing*

Jeff and Slendy: *fighting for a taco they got in the kitchen*

Hoodie: *yelling at BEN to give the controller to him, but he wasn't heard*

Kira: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! *stands up and Smile and Charlie falls of her back*

.

.

.

Creepypasta boys even Charlie and Smile: *goes to the bathroom*

Kira: *plops down on couch* *sighs* Finally, silence. *place hands down on the couch* *blood splatters on her face and clothes*

.

.

.

Kira: I hate man period. -_-

Creepypasta guys with Charlie and Smile: *goes downstairs talking normally*

Jeff: *stops on his tracks* Woah, what happened here?

Kira: *sighs* Do you guys remember anything awhile ago?

The creepypasta guys with Smile and Charlie: Nope~!

Sally: *enters the living room with her 89th jar of cookies* Hey guys! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM *gobbles some cookies*

Everyone except Sally: ...............

Slendy: *clears throat* Is that your 1st jar of cookies? *raises eyebrow... if he has one.

Sally: Nope~! It's my 89th! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM! *gobbles up 5 whole cookies*

Hoodie: *pales* MAH COOKIES!!!!! *runs to the kitchen*

Everyone except Sally and Hoodie: ...........

Hoody: *in the kitchen* NOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY BABIES!!!!!!!!! *breaks down on the floor dramatically and starts crying*

Kira: Well, this is awkward. I'm gonna eat my breakfast in my room. *goes upstairs to her room*

Jeff: What kind of breakfast is she talking about?

Jack: Sweets and sodas.

BEN: Why is she not getting fat?

Kira: *appears in front of BEN* It's talent.

Jeff, Jack, BEN, Charlie, and Masky: AHHH!!!!! *jumps backwards*

Slendy: Fast metabolism.

Kira: Shut up.

Kira, Smile, and Slendy: *disappears*

.

.

.

And the house was consumed with silence, except for Sally's gobbling and Hoodie's crying.