Note

Sorry! Not an update! I'm not updating cause of my annoying b*tchy lying sister. (Note: I cuss when I'm angry) And my so called 'lovely' auntie (note the f*cking sarcasm) threw my a freaking slipper to my stomach! Like wow! It's like I don't have feelings AND I'm a freaking doll that can be thrown like nothing! I'm gonna explain what happened. Someone rang the doorbell awhile ago and I was about to open the door when my annoying br*t sister went with me. I told her to go back but she refused. Stubborn little f*cking sister. I opened the door and saw Jomer (older than me and I call him brother but were not siblings). I want to play a little so I closed the door but he blocked it by pushing it. My br*t little sister want to join so she helped me but I thought I don't want to do it anymore so I pulled the door opened again. BUT, my idiotic sister putted her feet near the door and it was hurt when I pulled it. She went to our aunt crying saying "AUNTIE! BIG SISTER HURTS ME!". B*tch please! I would like to chop your body to pieces and feed you to carnivorous animals from around the world. It's so good to share my thoughts. Sorry if I'm telling a life story to you guys. But hope you guys understand why I'm not updating! Oh yeah. Note readers. If you guys are thinking I'm telling mom about this. No. I now what are you guys thinking like "What?!". Well, I love my little sister but I think she doesn't. My love for her is a f*cking waste. I will cut of her toes and fingers and shove them down her throat. Bye!