The Day The House Was Full Of Craziness

*BANG*

*CRASH*

*BAM*

*THUD*

*BOOM*

"Ouch!"

Kira: *wakes up from the noise and grumbles incoherent words while walking down the stairs to the living room* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!?????

The creepypastas stop mid air on what they're doing awhile ago. Jeff and Masky did awhile ago with the others before they were stopped, is arguing; Slendy scolding them; Charlie and Smile having a wrestling match over a big toblerone bar; and Hoodie chasing Sally around with a shovel yelling, 'YOU DID NOT EAT MAH COOKIES, SALLY!'. Now, they're frozen on their place when Kira yelled at them to shut up.

The creepypastas: Uhhhhhhh....................

Kira: Hmmmmm? *raises an eyebrow*

Slendy: *clears throat* Well, today is Crazy Sunday sooooo we're acting crazy for it.

Kira: *still has eyebrow raised* Crazy Sunday? Never heard of it.

Jeff: *gasps* You don't know Crazy Sunday!? *puts hand on chest where his heart is*

Kira: *nods*

BEN: *gasps* You poor child. *hugs Kira*

Masky: We will tell you about Crazy Sunday right..........

Sally: About........

The creepypastas: Now.

The lights turned off and music begins playing. A spotlight is now on Slendy with an old wooden cane and a black fedora.

Slendy: Crazy Sunday, *tap tap tap* Crazy Sunday *tap tap tap tap* Is the day the world can go crazy~!

BEN: *has a wooden sword and a green fedora* *spotlight on Ben* The world can......... Jump on a cliff! Kill each other! Dance the chicken dance, and crazy more ideas~!

Masky and Hoodie: *has new wooden canes and Masky has a white fedora while Hoody has an orange fedora* *back facing each other* *spotlight on them* And we can jump jump jump up and down until the world dance and explodes~!

Sally and Charlie: *Sally has a pink cane and fedora while Charlie has chocolate brown cane and fedora* *holding hands* *spotlight on them* We can play dolls and cars for the rest of the day annnndddddddd go crazy while doing so~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile: *has a bone cane and a black and red fedora* *has spotlight on him* BARK BARK BARK BARK ARF ARF~!!!!!!!!!! (Translation: And we can barf all day~!!!!!!!!!!)

Jeff: *has white cane with red fedora* *has spotlight on him* WE CAN SMILE ALL DAY~!!!!!!!! *does jazz hands with his cane*

Jack: *has black cane and blue fedora* *has spotlight on* And we can eat everything disgusting or not cause..........

Masky, Hoodie, BEN, Jeff, and Jack: *spotlight on them* This..........

Sally, Charlie, Smile and Slendy: *spotlight on them* Is..........

All singing creepypastas: *spotlight on them* CRAZY SUNDAY~!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Lights turn off then on and the creepypastas doesn't have canes, sword, and fedoras anymore.

Kira: *shock* *claps slowly with wide eyes*

The performing creepypastas awhile ago: *bows down* Thank you, thank you.

Kira: *mumbles* I love Crazy Sunday. *yells* LET'S GET OUR CRAZINESS ONNNN~!!!!!!!!!!!! XD *jumps up and down with peace signs using hands*

The creepypastas: XD HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

And the whole household considered as the creepypastas and Kira finish off Crazy Sunday by doing crazy things such has graffiting the whole city, catching whales from the ocean, eating bugs and worms, and much more.