Leaving

Next day....

Jeff: Kira, hurry up!

Kira: Yeah, yeah! Calm yo tits!!!! *runs out of room to them* *is wearing the clothes that she wore when they first met* (The clothes she's wearing on the cover pic is her clothes.)

Creepypastas: *gets sad, but hides it for Kira's sake and happiness*

Hoodie: Wait, what's in the package? From yesterday?

Kira: School rulebook, schedule, I.D, card for entering the school.

Hoodie: *nods on what she said*

Slendy: You got everything you need?

Kira: Yup! Let's go, guys! *fist pumps*

Slendy: *wraps tendrils around everyone and teleports to the airport*

In the airport.....

Stewardess: Line for Ace International Boarding School students, over here. (It's the name of the boarding school.)

Kira: Welp, here's my plane....

Awkward Silence....

Creepypastas: We will miss you.

Kira: *looks at them, shocked* Dudes! We can communicate with the Internet! Don't worry! And don't you dare go through the Internet to me, BEN!

BEN: *plan ruined*

Masky: But, we'll only see on screen. Not face-to-face.

Kira: *grins* I promise I will be back. Don't worry so much!

EJ: *pats her head* We will miss your craziness.

Kira: *laughs* Yeah, and don't try ruining the mansion when I'm gone!

Creepypastas: *smiles softly at her*

Kira: *looks down* I will miss you guys, too. *looks up at their shocked faces* *grins* Welp, I gotta go! See you next time! *runs in line to her plane*

Creepypastas: *smiles as they waved at her*

Kira: *waves back with a happy grin until she's in*

Creepypastas: *looks out the window and sees her plane fly off*

BEN: I will seriously miss her.

Jeff: Yeah, the mansion will be boring without her. Heck, it's boring without her when we go anywhere!

Hoodie: She said not to worry because she'll be back. She promised.

Creepypastas: *smiles sadly until plane is just a small dot in the horizon*

Slendy: *teleports everyone back to their temporary home*

In plane...

Kira: *looks out the window* *tears flow down her face* *wipes tears* Stop crying, Kira. You promised you will be back and you WILL be back. *puts on headphones and listens to music* *drifts off to sleep*

~·~·~·~·~

Kira: *wakes up and realizes the plane landed* *gets stuff and gets off plane* *gets out of airport and gets a cab to boarding school* *looks outside the window*

2 hours later...

Driver: Miss, we're here.

Kira: Thank you. *gives him money and gets off cab* *cab drives away* *in front of the stairs of the school and also in front of the waiting principal*

Principal: *smiles* Welcome, Miss Irushika. I'm the principal, William Ace, and welcome to Ace International Boarding School.

Kira: ... I'm glad to be here, Sir William.... *fake smiles back at him*

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: Yeah, I made it quickly. Oh my god, I feel like crying. My story is all grown up and finished. *cries* It was fun while it lasted, guys. I will miss you!!!!