The truth

"Welcome, knights." She suddenly turned around, facing them.

"Stay where you are!" Arthur yelled at her.

"I haven't even moved." She laughed.

"Where is Léi?" Merlin asked.

"I'm here." Léi walked out the shadows and she smiled to him, he smiled back and stood besides her, but, not after a small kiss on her lips.

"What, you're too young!" Gwaine said, disgusted.

"No, I'm not." Léi laughed, his eyes then glowed and he started to change appearance. Soon, instead of a young, small boy stood a man, the same age as Húlí with dark brown eyes and dark blonde hair.

"That can't be, he's dead!" Merlin shouted.

"Apparently, I'm not." He laughed again.

"What are you talking about?" Arthur asked.

"His name is Shīzi, he was Húlí's... you know what. Her father didn't like it and she needed to kill him. I thought she did." Merlin explained.

"I didn't. I hid him in my chambers, then, I brought him to his 'brothers'." She smiled.

"And actually, I never did what my father said."

"Pushing her brother off the cliff was my idea, every bad thing she did was my idea." Shīzi said with a smile.

"You are the one who had a bad influence on her." Merlin looked angrily at Shīzi.

"No, that were my parents who banned me when they found out I had magic!" She yelled.

"They... banned you?" Merlin looked surprised to her.

"If that had never happened, I would still be good. Don't you think that I wished that I wasn't evil? But, I can't go back. After all I've done." Tears streamed down her face, real tears.

"You can still change." Merlin walked closer to her and she backed away.

"Kill him." Shīzi whispered in her ear and she stared at him. She then grabbed her dagger and swirled around, stabbing Shīzi instead in his neck. He gasped for air while he fell down.

"I love you." She whispered in his ear and gave him one last kiss. She then closed his eyes and looked back at the others.

"I can't go back, my heart is already black, full of hatred." She mumbled. Merlin grabbed Arthur's sword. She smiled.

"Kill me." She whispered, when Merlin did nothing she lunged forward and Merlin tried to take away the sword, but it was too late. She ran into the sword and it pierced through her heart while she smiled at him.

"It's okay, Emrys." Was the last thing she said before falling to the ground.

"No!" Merlin shouted.

"No!" Arthur ran to Merlin and hugged him, Merlin cried over his shoulder.

"We have to do one last thing, then, we can grieve." Arthur shushed Merlin and soon they ran to the throne room. Morgana was gone, leaving Merlin's mentor alone.

"You've found me." Halt smiled at Merlin and Merlin snarled.

"You've shown me that you are a great leader. This was a test from Destiny. Now we know that Arthur will unite the lands of Albion and my job is done." Halt started to fade away until nothing was left from him.