The knights (Merlin's pov)

Merlin sighed while he stands behind Arthur. He looked at the knights of Camelot who were standing on the two side of the room. He looked up when the heavy doors opened and couldn't believe his eyes when several knights walked in. He quickly recognized their clothing and couldn't help but smile. He felt their mysterious but recognizable aura and watched them taking of their cowl.

He looked at Arthur and noticed that he was feeling the same aura, just as the other knights.

"You wanted an audience with me?" Arthur said and he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"No, they want an audience with Gwen" he thought. One of the knights stepped forward and he smiled when he recognized Alatan, his friend and Will's father. He always had that melodic tune in his voice, as if he wasn't talking, but singing, his voice a deep voice.

"Yes, your majesty. My name is Alatan, the first knight. We are from Imardin, a fallen kingdom and are in search of our lost prince" Merlin grinned, but, then he suddenly got scared, what about Arthur? What about his destiny? What is Arthur gonna think about it? He shook his head and decided to just listen.

"What happened to Imardin?" Arthur asked and Merlin sighed and closed his eyes when he heard his mother's scream again. He closed his eyes, just for a second before looking up, he noticed that a small boy, someone he didn't know stepped forward.

"A traitor killed the king and queen, our prince managed to escape and now it's time to bring him back. The situation is getting worse, the people needs to pay taxes, even though they cant pay it anymore, the food supply is small while everyone in the castle is building a feast every week. The people who can't pay need to become slave, or else they get executed" Merlin looked at the boy, who looked to be 11. Something that was normal in Imardin. You start training when you become 5, first with wooded knives and later you get your bow. Merlin was fully trained when he was 10. The youngest one ever. Halt was his and Will's trainer, the traitor!

"My parents got executed" the boy said, Merlin noticed how Alatan hugged the small boy, before looking back at Arthur, who looked with Compassion at the small boy.

"What's your name, little one?" Arthur asked, his voice was soft and Merlin sighed, he and Arthur both knew how it felt to lose your parents.

"Léi, my lord" Léi said, looking at Arthur who smiled at him, Léi then smiled back. Merlin noticed that his name suits his eyes, Léi means thunder.

"So, you want me to help you find your prince?" Arthur asked Léi nodded.

"Dollop-head" Merlin mumbled. Arthur who heard him just ignored it and they both noticed that the blonde knight rolled his eyes and whispered something in the other knight's ears.

He noticed that Arthur looked from Gwaine to the blonde hair and mumbled.

"Great, another one like Gwaine" Artur mumbled, Merlin heard it and started to laugh, making everyone look at him. He quickly stopped when he realised it and sighed.

"Great, and now they're gonna bow" Merlin thought.