The sad story nobody knew

This is in Húlí pov after Merlin left her alone.

-----
She sighed and closed her eyes, the blood had finally stopped streaming out of her nose, but, she didn't care. Tears were streaming down her face, real tears. And even though she didn't sit that comfortable she cried herself to sleep.

-----
She cried when her mother grabbed her by her hair and started pulling her away from the house with a disgusted look on her face, everybody looked at her like that. From the distance they could hear the hoof beats from many horses.

"They are coming! The knights are coming!" A man yelled, running at them.

"They will think that we hid her from them!" Her mother hissed.

"Just kill her!" Another woman said.

"The king is with them, Uther is with them! We have to do something!" Panic emerged within the people from the village. The small girl was only covered with ragged clothing, her hair was full with dirt and so was everything else. She looked to be so tin and so pale as if she was a ghost.

"No! We will ban her. Uther can never find out she has magic." Her mother finally said.

"She won't survive!" An older lady said.

"As if we care! She's a monster, she's evil!" Her mother yelled again. Then came her father out the house and he helped her out of her mother's grasp. She hugged him, but he suddenly slapped her across the face and growled at her.

"You don't belong here!" He yelled at her, his voice full with disgust.

"I wish you've never existed!" Her brother said and soon everybody started yelling it. She cried out, her legs too weak to carry her when she fell down.

"Get up, you monster!" Her father grabbed her at her arm and pulled her up. She struggled and he twisted her arm behind her back. He then pushed her and she started running. People throwing rotten food and eggs at her. Some were insulting her and she cried even more. Some pushed her and a few times she fell down, scratching her knees open. Nobody cared, they just kept pushing her until she was out the village, into the woods.

"And never come back!" She heard them yelling and she ran off.

----
She woke up, alone in the now dark room. Tears streamed down her face, but then she wiped them off and hatred filled her eyes. Turning her heart to stone.

"I will make you pay for what you did to me!" She yelled, an outburst of magic made the table in front of her fly to the wall. She screamed and the windows broke, her chains also broke and she ran towards the window and jumped down. Knowing that there was a lower roof and she landed gracefully on it. She then ran off as fast as her legs could carry her. She jumped from building to building who were close to each other until she was at the stables. She noticed her horse and jumped on it.

"It's alright, Revanche. It's me." She whispered to her black stallion.