Burial of a friend

The day after the fight, the sounds of axes chopping woods could be heard. They were stacked in a pile to make a platform on it. Once they were done, they set the bodies on it, everything happened in silence, nobody said something.

The evening came and they all formed a circle around the platform. Putting flowers and their possessions with the bodies. It is a tradition to burn everything that they posses at the moment they die, burn with them.

They were all dressed in black clothes, even Arthur and the Camelotian knights. Suddenly a sad music was playing.

(So, this is the song.)

Merlin sighed, he hummed with the others and soon, Arthur and the Camelotian knights hummed with them. After the song was done, Merlin cleared his throat and everybody looked at him.

"Jīntiān wǒmen zài yīqǐ shì wèile jìniàn nàxiē dào xià de rén. Tāmen bìng méiyǒu yīgè xìngfú de jiéjú, dànshì tāmen wèi wǒmen de xìngfú ér sǐ. Wǒ bù liǎojiě suǒyǒu rén, wǒ shì wǒ huāle gèng duō shíjiān yǔ tāmen jiànmiàn tāmen zhōng de yīxiē rén shì jiārén, péngyǒu, qīnrén, jīntiān nín yǔ tāmen yīqǐ xùnliàn, yǔ tāmen zuòzhàn bìng zài tāmen de shēnbiān zuòzhàn. Tāmen yǐ guāngróng de shēnfèn qùshì, xīwàng wǒmen céngjīng yǒngyǒu tāmen mèng dream yǐ qiú de wángguó. Wǒ shīqùle fùmǔ, shīqùle wǒ de péngyǒu, shènzhì zài wǒ chéngzhǎng de shíhòu, wǒ yě shīqùle péngyǒu, zhì'ài de rén, wǒ céngjīng yǒu yīgè péngyǒu, tā​​fāxiàn zìjǐ chéngwéi yī míng qíshì dì yěxīn, bìng chángshì yīqiè chéngwéi yīgè qíshì, tā chéngwéile zuì guāngróng de rén. Wǒ jiànguò de qíshì wǒmen yǒngyuǎn bù huì wàngjì tā de yǒngqì, tā de tóngqíng xīn hé tā wúsī de xīn, suǒyǐ, wǒmen yǒngyuǎn bù huì wàngjì tāmen. Tāmen biǎoxiàn chū de yǒngqì, tāmen biǎoxiàn chū de tóngqíng xīn, wǒmen jiāng yǒngyuǎn jì zhù tāmen, wǒmen jiāng jiànlì shìjiè xiāngxìn!!" ("Today we are here together to remember the fallen ones. They didn't had an happy ending, but they died for our happy ending. I don't know all of them, and I was that I spended more time to meet them all. Some of them are family, friends, loved ones. You trained with them, fought with them and fought by their sides today. They died with honor, with hope that we will once have the kingdom they dreamed off. When I was young, I lost my parents, lost my friends. And even when I was growing, I lost friends, loved ones. I once had a friend who found it his ambition to become a knight, and tried everything to become one. He became the most honorable knight I've ever met. We never forgot his courage, his compassion and his unselfish heart. And so, we will never forget them. They showed courage, they showed compassion. We will remember them, always. We will build the world they believed in!.") Merlin said and everybody nodded once he was done. Faun translated everything for the Camelotian knights.

Lancelot looked at Merlin and rolled his eyes. He was happy that he was somehow brought back, but, to talk about him as if he was dead, wasn't really that funny to hear. He knew he died, he could remember that world and he shook his head. He was back, and that's what counts.

"Lèi dī, huǎnmàn ér wěndìng, rúcǐ zhēnshí ér zhēnshí de tòngkǔ, shàngdì dàile lìng yīgè tiānshǐ, qīn'ài dì nàgè tiānshǐ shì nǐ. Tiānshǐ de chìbǎng, zài yúncéng shàng, nín de shēntǐ qīng qīng de rùshuì, xiànzài ānjìng de xiǎo tiānshǐ, nín bùbì zài kūle. Hěn shǎo de dǎogào chuán gěi nǐ, nǐ duǎnzàn de shēngmìng; nín de jiārén jiāng yǒngyuǎn bù huì wàngjì nín, yīncǐ, qǐng xiǎoqì yīxià. Wǒ zhīdào shàngdì huì zhàogù nǐ, xiànzài nǐ hái huózhe, nín de jīngshén fēiyuè yuèqiú zhī wài, nín de yíchǎn jiāng yǒngcún. Nǐ hěn měilì, nǐ wúqióng wújìn, xiànzài shēnzhǎn nǐ de chìbǎng fēixiáng, nín huì bèi hěnduō rén suǒ ài, tā jiāng yǒngyuǎn bù huì zàijiàn. Bì shàng nǐ piàoliang de yǎnjīng, bù zài yǒu yǎnlèi, zhǐshì qù xiūxí, ràng nín de línghún ānníng de tǎngzhe, wǒmen zhīdào nín yǐ jìnlì ér wéi." (Tear drops, slow and steady, The pain so real and true,
God took another angel, And that angel, dear, was you.
Angel wings, upon the clouds, Your body softly sleeps,
Hush now little angel, No more tears you have to weep.
Little prayers are sent to you, The short life you led;
Your family will never forget you, So rest your little head.
I know God will look after you, Now you are truly alive,
Your spirit soars beyond the moon, Your legacy will survive.
You're beautiful, you're endless, Now stretch your wings and fly,
You're loved by so many, It will never be goodbye.
Close your pretty eyes, No more tears, just go and rest,
Let your soul lie peacefully, We know you did your best.) Merlin and the Imardian knights said, then, Merlin's eyes turned golden and the platform set a flame, everybody was watching the bodies slowly burn. Sobs could be heard, people were crying. And Merlin? Merlin will cry when nobody sees, when the time has come and he finally breaks. That's when he shall allow himself to cry, not sooner.