I wish that you have never existed!

Merlin pushed her again against the wall. He was angry now, not only because she betrayed him, but because she betrayed the kingdom. The place where she was once free to be who she is.

"I'm not weak." He hissed.

"No, you aren't. You're Emrys and Morgana now knows that." She laughed.

"Why did you betray us?" He asked, he tried to find that girl he once knew in her eyes, but that girl was completely gone. Or maybe, that girl has never existed.

"You know, I was there when Freya got cursed. I was watching from a distance, laughing." She said, she wanted to make him angry and he knew it. But, he didn't care anymore.

"She was so weak, I don't even know how she killed the son of that witch." She laughed.

"I followed her, watched how she killed people and cried afterwards. I watched how she got caught by that bounty hunter. Saw how you saved her, saw you two kiss and how Arthur hurt her. And then how she later died in your arms." She laughed again and Merlin growled at her. She then suddenly felt a fist collide with her nose and they heard a crack. Blood started streaming out of her nose, but she just laughed.

"I know you're weakness, Merlin. I know how to set the monster that is in you free. Let the anger consume you." She whispered now and Merlin growled again.

"I will never be like you!" He roared.

"You already are."

"I wished that..." He hesitated.

"That, what?" She asked.

"That you have never existed!" And with that he backed away from her. He turned around to see the jar with the Fomorrah in it and walks to the still flaming fire. He opened the jar and tosses it in the fire.

"Ontende þisne wyrm þæt he licgeþ unastyred a butan ende!" The Fomorroh squeals and meanwhile Gwaine jerks when he feels it die in his neck. Merlin walked back toward her and chained her back to the chair. He then walked away.

"You will die!" She spat, but he didn't listen and the door closed behind him.