Get ready, make an army and win

There was a silence, everybody watched the body burn. Merlin couldn't watch it anymore and sighed. It was time he became the prince they wanted him to be.

"Minasan, kiitekudasai!" (Everybody, listen, please!) Merlin yelled, he climbed one of the platforms and looked at the crowd underneath him.

"Watashitachi wa futatabi aisuruhito, yūjin, kyōdai o ushinaimashita. Shikashi, kore o tomenakereba, motto shinudeshou. Muzukashī koto wa shitte imasuga, kodomo ya ryōshin, otto, tsuma o ushinau kazoku o kangaete kudasai. Watashitachi wa karera no tame ni, watashitachi no ōkoku no tame ni, chikaradzuyoku tatsu hitsuyō ga arimasu. Kurubeki ōkoku no tame ni jibun no inochi o gisei ni shita hito-tachi o omoidashimasu. Watashi ga anata ni ataeru ōkoku. Shikashi, junbi ga dekite inakereba dekimasen. Guntai o tsukuri, uragirimono to tatakau hitsuyō ga arimasu. Watashi wa anata ni watashi o forō suru yō ni tanomimasen, watashi wa anata ga kowagatte ite, kore o ikinokoru chansu ga chīsai koto o shitte imasu. Shikashi, anata ga watashitachi to tatakai, anata ga shinda baai, anata wa keii o motte shinudeshou, anata wa daremoga anata ni tsuite hanasu densetsu ni narudeshou. Issho ni rekishi o kakimasu. Dakara, watashi wa anata ni ima anata ni tazunemasu, anata no ōji to shite, shikashi yūjin to shite, watashi ni shitagatte, watashitachi ni hitsuyōna guntai o tsukuri, uragirimono o taoshite kudasai. Dakara, watashitoisshoni iru no?" (We again lost a loved one, a friend, a brother. But more will die if we don't stop this. I know that it will be hard, but think about the families who will lose their children, their parents, their husbands and wives. We have to stand stront, for them, for our kingdom. We will remember the ones that sacrificed their own lives for the kingdom that will come. The kingdom I will give you. But I can't if we don't get ready. We need to make an army and fight the traitor and then we will win. I don't ask you to follow me, I know that you're scared and the chance that you will survive this is small. But if you fight with us and you die, you will die in honor, you will become a legend where everybody will talk about you. Together we will write history. So, I ask you now, that as your prince, but as a friend, to follow me, make the army we need and defeat the traitor. So, who's with me?!) Merlin finished his speech and watched the people. Then Arthur stepped forward.

"I, Arthur pendragon will stand by your side!" He said and the Camelotian knights and Imardian knights did the same. Then, Léi's brothers followed and soon, everybody followed and Merlin smiled.

"Watashitachiha ima kyūkei shi, ashita wa guntai o kensetsu shimasu. Watashitachi wa hoka no mura no tasuke o hitsuyō to surunode, ashita wa watashi to hoka no hitobito ga sari,-ji ga kitara Pijon o okurimasu." (We will rest now and tomorrow we will build an army. We will need the help of the other villages, so, tomorrow, I and the others will leave and we will send a pidgeon when the time has come.) With that, everybody went back to their own huts.