Cookies and games

Come on Cole did you really need to drag me along?" Jay asks as he and Cole walk the streets of Paris. "Yes I want to know what this realms cake is like and think of it as a birthday present." Cole said as he looks for a bakery he heard about from Nino. "It was your birthday two months ago." Jay complained with a eye roll. "Yeah you didn't even remember it." Cole said. "Hey I did too." Jay said giving Cole a small volt electricity. "Yeah you gave me the a black hoodie that had a stain on the back of it." Cole said with a eye roll. "At least I gave you something worth keeping all Master Wu gave you was a box of peppermint tea. And your allergic to peppermint." Jay said. "Only slightly." Cole said. He turns the corner with Jay and crashes into a familiar face.

It was Adrien who looked behind himself to see his body guard the gorilla looking for him. Without thinking he grabs Cole's hand who in turn grabs Jay's hand and they all start running again and hide around a corner. "Who are you running from?" Jay asks. "My bodyguard I call him gorilla. I hate having him hovering around all the time so I'm trying to ditch him." Adrien said. "I know what would be a great place to hide." Cole said. "Where?" Adrien asks. "He would never look inside a bakery." Cole suggests and Adrien's eyes light up at the idea. "I know the perfect place come with me." Adrien said and Cole happily follows him while Jay follows suit.

They follow him five blocks to a bakery that had a park nearby that was nicely decorated and you could just smell the food from outside. Since it was late in the day it was pretty much deserted as they entered in and the bell on the door dinged. "I'll be with you in a sec!" A girls voice calls and after a minute they see Marionette come out wearing a pink white polka dotted baking apron holding a tray a macaroons. When she spots the boys and looks at Adrien specifically she blushes and trips on a bag of flour. The macaroons fly everywhere but the boys managed to catch most of them. Cole even got two of them in his mouth which he munched on happily. "These are good." He said but with the cookies in his Mouth it sounded more like. "Thee are gud." But everyone got the gist of what he was saying. "Sorry sorry I'm such a clumsy person." Marionette apologizes as the boys hand her back the cookie. "You can keep them it's unsanitary since you already touched them I'll put them in a box for you." Marionette sighs and puts them in a tow boxes before handing it to the boys who each take a box.

"It's okay Marionette I was hoping if I could hang out here for a bit. Just until my Chinese lessons are over the teacher has had me memorizing the alphabet for the tenth lesson in a row." Adrien said with a groan and pleading eyes. "Sure and you to can stay if you want I got plenty of video games we can play." Marionette said with a joyful smile. "You had me at video games." Jay said as they go back into Marionette's house part of the bakery. It had a nice homey feeling to it as the boys and Marionette sit down on the couch and she turns on the game. Jay grabs a controller with Marionette with a excited grin as Cole started eating the macaroons. "Your dead." Cole said to Marionette. "Oh we'll see." Marionette said with a game face. "Fight!" The screen said as the two battle it out with Cole and Adrien watching. After intense button pushing and lots of screaming you'd think someone was getting murdered a champion finally came out. "I win!" Marionette yells jumping up in the air with a cheer on her face as Jay gapes at the screen. Cole quickly whips out his phone and takes a picture of it. "I'm sending this to Nya." Cole said as Jay tackles him for the phone. "No way." Jay said as they got into a fight each reaching for the phone. "I was joking I was joking FSM take a pill." Cole said deleting the picture. Jay huffs before turning to Marionette. "I demand a rematch!" Jay said and Marionette happily obliged.

It was another intense game filled with shouting and and button pushing. Eventually though there was a winner and this time it was Jay and Marionette looked utterly shocked at being beaten. "I thought no one could beat you." Adrien said shocked as well. "Best out of three?" Jay asked and Marionette started up the game again. It was so funny for Cole and Adrien to watch as they went at it with Jay practically smashing the buttons. "I will not loose." He grits out. Just before it looked like Marionette might win the tv sparked and went out along with all the power for at least a block.

"Huh that's odd? There's no storm to knock out the power" Adrien said looking out the window at the clear sky. Cole sends Jay a look and he mouths "it was a accident." But the two teens didn't notice. "Here I can fix it just direct me to the fuse box." Jay said. "Not sure how." Marionette said as she went to the closet that had the fuse box in it. Jay opens it and Cole is shaking his head as Marionette leaves him to it. Once she isn't looking Jay summons at least enough volts to kill a normal person and zaps the box. The power comes on a moment later and the two teens look suprised and Cole is glaring at Jay. "See? Told ya I can fix anything." Jay said with a grin ignoring Cole. He and Marionette were about to go back to their game when both Jay and Cole's phones buzz. They look at them and shared a look. "Gtg got to help out a friend." Cole said. "Feel free to drop by anytime." Marionette calls to them as they leave. Adrien looks out the window and see's the gorilla entering the store. "I better go before my father thinks to sue the place." Adrien said solemly. Marionette goes a little red and smiles awkwardly. "Yeah I got homework so bye." Marionette said awkwardly waving as Adrien leaves. She doesn't notice she was still waving until Tiki flew infront of her face. "Is it just me or is there something odd about those two new kids?" Tiki asks her. "They seem fine to me." Marionette shrugs as she goes to do her homework.

Ninjago

The ninja were wrapping things up with the mechanic's gang in Ninjago just as Cole and Jay arrived in thier ninja uniforms. "Where did you guys go?" Lloyd asks them. "Marionette makes really good macaroons also Jay used his powers while in her house." Cole said. "Tattletale." Jay huffs. "Jay you got to be more careful. If I can't spray Chloe with water than you can't use your powers for whatever it is you used them for." Nya chides her boyfriend. "Fine, fine I'll be more careful nobody saw." Jay grumbles and the ninja let it go for now.