Quidditch

We were in the great hall trying to get Harry to eat since his first Quidditch game was today. He was picking at a bit of sausage and some eggs. I looked at Ron and gestured for him to stop stuffing his face and get him to help us.
"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." Ron said through a mouthful of sausages.
"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione who pushed a plate of dry toast towards him.
"Or at least some coccoa~" I sing-songed and offered him my cup. He gave me a half grin and accepted the cup.
"I'm not hungry. But maybe this will calm my nerves." My heart skipped a beat as he took a sip- an indirect kiss- I looked at Hermione as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.
"Oh shut it." I rolled my eyes at her- we were too young for boys- something my brothers would always tell me and Ginny quite often.
"Notte you're not to date till you're married."
My reminecing ended by Snape coming over to our table.
"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Snape leaves limping toward the head table.
"That explains the blood." Harry says quietly.
"Blood?" Hermione and I ask.
"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." I started to nod but something wasn't quite right about that. Snape was a git- but I was sure he was smarter than that.
"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked Harry.
"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret." He lowered his voice even more
"So you're saying..." I start but let Harry finish.
"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." He says descisively. An owl screeches overhead and I look up recognizing Hedwigs beautiful call.
"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" I ask Harry as a package lands in between us at the table.
"But I-I never get mail." He said nervously.
"Let's open it." Ron said he always did enjoy opening packages.
We rip it open to reveal a beautiful chestnut colored broomstick-
"It's a broomstick!" Harry said amazed
"Thats not just any broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron touched it lightly but pulled his hand back like it would break from his touch.
"But who...?" He asked trailing off and I look for Hedwig to give her a pat. And I see her at the head table being stroked by McGonagall who raises her eyebrows at me.
"Harry-" I nudge him in the ribs and used my face to gesture at McGonagall. He grinned at her and she smiled and nodded back.

Later:

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!" We hear Lee speaking through a magical microphone and we all cheer. Hagrid, Hermione and Ron stood close behind me. My face was painted red and gold with "07" written in the opposite  colors.
Hagrid was towering above the other students and tried his best to not be anyones line of sight. But Hermione and Ron joined me in shouting Potter! Potter!
We watch as the players take their places far above the stadium.
"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game." We follow Madam Hooch and wait anxiously for her to call the start of the game.
"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." Hooch's voice is amplified to carry through the stadium.
She blows her whistle and the is about to start. Ron and I hold our breath- quiet for the first time since Harry got on the field.
"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game."
Hooch throws the quaffle into the air.
"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!" Lee announces and the players take off going too fast and are too far away for me too see properly.
"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" The scoreboard flips over and everyone but the Slytherins cheer. A player who I think is Harry is just sitting there watching the game, a bludger whizzes by him.
"Well done!" I hear Hagrid say behind me and I cheer for Fred and George as they whiz past us chasing a bludger.
"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint." I hold my breath- waiting for the goal.
Oliver blocks the goal and the Gryffindors errupt into cheers again.
"Yay!" Ron and Seamus shout.
"Another 10 points to Gryffindor!"
The crowd around us boom, all I can hear is
"Wood-Wood-Wood" not the best chant but everyone is screaming so loud I doubt you could hear it anyway.
Harry is still watching the match unfold beneath him- and I get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.
A Slytherin player grabs one of the beaters bats and smacks a quaffle straight into Woods stomach and
"BOOOOO!"
"That was a dirty trick Slytherin!" Lee says through the mike.
"Lee-" you can faintly hear McGonagall scold Lee. The Slytherin side all laughs.
I watch as a Slytherin jumps over one of twins head and would be impressed if they weren't on the offending side.
Suddenly two Slytherins box in chaser Johnson and ram her into one of the towers- my heart clutches as she tumbles to the ground and is out. The Gryffindors start to boo and I can hear everyone shouting at Hooch.
Slytherin scores once again and the board dings.
Harry suddenly wakes up and starts to speed after a faint blur of gold. Until his broom starts to buck and weave between players.
"Whoa! Whooa!" Harry's gotten close enough to hear him shouting.
"What's going on with Harry's broomstick?" Hagrid asked squinting at him.
"He can't have lost control- can he?" My bad feeling intensified as it seems to buck him harder and harder.
Hermione grabs Rons binoculars and points them at Harry- then starts to scan the crowd.
"It's Snape! He's jinxing the broom!" She shouts over the students shouting at Harry.
"Jinxing the broom? What do we do?"
"Leave it to us." She hands Ron his binoculars and pulls me towards the teachers tower. Before we disappear into the tower I see that Harry falls and grips the broom with one hand-dangling far above the Quidditch field below him.
"Oh Merlin- Hermione we need to run-" I push her into the tower and we scramble up the stairs. We peek between the benches to find Snapes cloak and Hermione touches her wand to his cloak.
"Lacarnum Inflamarae." She whispers and his cloak cathes fire- she pulls me back as the flames grow a little and then we run back into the crowd of Gryffindors.
She grabs Rons binoculars again and watches Snape. I watch Harry as his broom stops bucking and he pulls himself back onto it.
"Broke his cocentration- the fire is out too." She said the last part as an afterthought.
"Harry's okay- back on his broom." I sigh in relief and hug Hermione. I bury my face into her hair and when I pull away she gives me a triumphant grin.
"Teach me that spell later?" She grins wider and nods. The Gryffindors start shouting again at Harry. It looks like the seekers are both zooming after the snitch.
"Go!" Ron is jumping up and down shouting.
"Go go go!" Hagrid booms at Harry.
"COME ON POTTER!" I scream and throw my hands up.
Harry rams into the Slytherin seeker- and bounces off of him. He swerves behind a tower before flying back into view. He body slams the seeker but doesn't bounce off of him this time.
The boys dive quickly. Harry approaches the ground too quickly and the Slytherin seeker pulls up and away. Harry pulls his broom a few feet from the ground and is still in hot pursuit of the snitch. Harry stands on his broom trying to reach the snitch and leans too far forward.
"Harry!!" I scream and lean forward, Hagrid grabs the back of my cloak before I fall over the railing. I'm still leaning forward like I'm going to jump over. Harry yelps and tumbles to the ground.
He stands and the Gryffindors go almost silent- Harry lurches forward now standing up.
The crowd gasps and Hermione yelps.
Harry turns green and gags.
"Looks like he's gonna be sick!" Hagrid pulled me up so I was standing and leaned over us to try to see if Harry was okay.
Harry gags again and this time a small round ball pops out and lands in his hands.
"HE GOT IT!" I scream to Hermione and Ron in amazement.
"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" Lee booms over the crowd. Hooch blows her whistle.
"Gryffindor win!" The crowd goes crazy except for the Slytherins who look angry.
Ron grabs me round the middle and we jump up and down together in delight. Screaming in each others ears.
Everyone cheers even harder and louder when Harry shows the snitch to the crowd. Merlin he was loving the attention.
"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" We all chanted and Harry just kept grinning.

Later:

"So we heard someone was cheering for Harry more than us-" I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and I groan.
"It was his first game- and it worked didn't it?" I replied haughtily over the sounds of a party dying down. Harry came over to grab one of the peppermint patsies I had and grinned at me and the twins.
"So Harry-" Fred started
"Did you hear-" George continued
"Our little sister-"
"Is your new lucky charm?" They say in unison.
Harry looks at me and grins sheepishly at me.
I laugh and swat the twins away who go to stand behind Harry and wrap their arms around his shoulder.
Fred winks at me and I stick my tongue out at him.
"One game- lets see what the other matches say. Maybe I am-" I say to the twins with a satisified smirk my eyebrows raised.
"I wouldn't mind it." Harry said quickly and the twins let go of him as he crosses the room in a hurry- slightly pink in the face.
"I knew it Fred-"
"Always did-" George said smartly to Fred
"Gonna have to beat the boys off-"
"With a stick." George finished and they pulled their beaters clubs out of nowhere and their eyes glinted evily as they walked away towards Harry. 
"I'm eleven. Boys don't-" but they were already next to Harry and they steered him out of the room.
"Oh for Merlins sake" I sigh and get up.
So Notte, the boy-who-lived. You just love the spotlight... don't you?
I feel myself pale and turn around- now running up to the girls dorm.
Who are you- just leave me alone!
My dear- we're only getting started.
I didn't make it up the stairs before my head had a glaring pain and I fell halfway down the stairs. I saw whitelight before a memory came distorted into my vision.
I saw Dumbledore in front of me and I looked around seeing many people I didn't recognize- McGonagall was next to Dumbledore. I couldn't move my body- it moved on its own. My hand raised and I felt myself grin wide.
"Notte Merope-" my voice was more childish but instead of saying Weasley like I always would the last name was horribly distorted and deep. I couldn't understand what I said.
"Age 5." And everything finally went black.