{26} Kisses

Ryu:
Ryu isn't exactly used to showing a lot of affection, so you don't do much kissing, but it's always special. He's a gentle kisser and he has a habit of holding your hand and you also notice the light blush on his face.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Ken:
Kisses are a must. Ken always wants to make you feel special and his kisses are no exception. He likes to pick you up whenever you're busy doing something and place small kisses all over your face and neck, which makes you giggle.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Chun-Li:
Chun-Li likes to shower you with kisses each chance she gets. Though they are always quick, they are also always very sweet and sometimes passionate.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Guile:
Guile tries to be a gentleman as much as he can, so he doesn't give full-out make out sessions at all. The closest thing he'll give you is a kiss on the cheek or hands. When he do give you kisses on the lips, they're always sweet and gentle.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Cammy:
Cammy isn't used to showing affection, so you don't do a lot of kissing (in public or private), but if you do, it leaves you both a blushing mess. The most she will do is give you a quick kiss on the cheek.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Abel:
Abel is a very shy person, so when it comes to kisses, he doesn't exactly know where to start. He'd usually give you a quick kiss on your cheek or forehead, but there are times you go for his lips just to get him to blush.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Juri:
Juri only kisses you to keep people from getting too close to you or her in public, but when you two are alone, she becomes possessive and dominate and her kisses are full of lust.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Rose:
Rose is a very gentle and stoic lady, so kisses aren't very common between the two of you, but when she does kiss you, they are very motherly and always linger once she pulls away.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Vega:
Vega will always give you kisses whenever he is around you. He'll either give you butterfly kisses or passionate kisses on your lips. But when you two are alone, his possessive side comes out and kisses become extremely heated and lustful.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Remy:
Remy doesn't always give you a kiss, but when he does, he tends to make it special. His kisses are long and passionate and he is surprisingly gentle.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Kairi:
Believe it or not, Kairi is a very passionate person once you get pass his tough exterior. You're usually the one to make the first move, but when he kisses you, he is gentle with you.